Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The "end" Game Of Warframe?

Mythblaze

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see super boss fights in the future, but in the context of this being a coop thrid person action game, not it being some WOW dungeon raid.

Well it already has elements of boss fights, they're just horribly designed ATM.

The difference between bosses in Warframe from bosses in like WoW, The Secret World, etc is that Warframe's bosses are badly designed.

--

Edited by Nokturnel

Well it already has elements of boss fights, they're just horribly designed ATM.

The difference between bosses in Warframe from bosses in like WoW, The Secret World, etc is that Warframe's bosses are badly designed.

--

Dunno about badly designed, I'd be more likely to say they are still being designed period. This is beta after all, and allot of things are unfinished or not implemented properly yet.

Dunno about badly designed, I'd be more likely to say they are still being designed period. This is beta after all, and allot of things are unfinished or not implemented properly yet.

The fact that you even have to explain the obvious fact CosyP is sad. For there to not be any missunderstanding this is directed at Nokturnel.

If they can keep up the "new weapons approximately every week, new tilesets/enemies/warframes every month" schedule (they've been pretty good about that) just "leveling up new cool stuff" plus the infinite scaling defense missions could be an "endgame".

Compare this to ME3 multiplayer.

ME3MP also has no endgame. You keep grinding for new sweet toys to gun guys down with. It works pretty well.

I doubt a small studio like DE will be able to keep up weekly content releases, especially if warframe gets popular.

Warframe is an amazing third person shooter with mmo featers blended in perfectly. In my opinion they need to expand on what they have already done very good with. The game needs more planets that offers "real" hard content. That requires accuracy, fast thinking and use of other character controls such as the foward roll and wall run. I'd like to see some missisions require stealth. I would love to have the ability to take cover on an object. Thought I'd share some more of my idea's for warframe.

You answered your own question.

For the second one, the game is still in beta, there will obviously be end game content, maybe even a bit in the next update, just wait, they haven't even introduced any story. They know about our situation, they are working on it.

PVP will most likely never get implemented, but that won't be a problem, they have lots of ideas to make the game worth playing.

Introduction of pvp would actually be in and of itself a problem. That would involve a LOT of balancing which would in turn make the PvE less fun. In fact, I'm glad mass effect 3 never had pvp. That would've ended up destroying a lot of fun skills for balancing purposes.

Don't get me wrong, I love pvp. But I hope it never gets in the way of anything warframe.

There could be a solution about pvp, by changing some skills properies, while in PVP and PVP itself should be a "Sparring" session in holographic room. Just to have fun with your friends and sharpen your skills, no more than 4 players as well. And later if people likes it, maybe adding something else.