The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Game Idea

theammostore

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10RJJ9PmoKeNMzctIIA49bVu1TlIoctSVEcvt2hQDJLE/edit?usp=sharing

Okay, so. Let me throw this out there, I'm horrible with math. I'm horrible visualizing things in my mind, and then translating them into the physical. Reason I say that? The math in this is just garbage. I did my best to make each gun seem balanced, but I have no idea if I did it right.

Secondly, English is just kinda horrible. No matter how hard you work to study it and learn it, you are bound to make mistakes with it somewhere. Please forgive anything. Leave comments, leave feedback. I want to get this idea down perfect, before I try to submit it to anything like crowd-funding website #6432. Plus, this is a test to myself to see if I can focus on one idea and get it done before moving on, like I do sometimes.

Thank you for your time. You can leave comments on the document itself, or here in the thread.

Have a nice day, and enjoy the rest of it as much as you can.

Exactly what it says in the document. A game idea I've been working on for months now. I'm willing to change it up if it's not interesting or anything. I'm trying to study video game design, and part of that is learning to know what the playerbase wants. Hence why I'm putting this up, whiel I still add and subtract to it.