The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meet The New Noobsicle (And The Cat)

ippu

24loe4g.gif

What's up guys? I'm a 21 year old not-so-gamer. Actually, this is the second online game I've ever played. It's safe to say that most of the time I don't actually know what I'm doing. Some of the things I tend to do in game are:

- Shoot enemies long after they're dead

- Get momentarily confused by powers visual effects

- Rage at climbing walls

When I'm not doing these things I'm out there in real life trying to graduate from design school or drawing/reading/trying to find a job.

I play Mag like a true noob. I even failed the first rank test. Twice.

Now on to the real reason you're here. This is ziko, the family cat.

2e4yb03.jpg

LOOK AT HIS CUTE LITTLE WHITE FURRY PAWS. LOOK AT THEM.

We found him a couple of months ago running around traffic all by himself. He likes to scratch things and walk over the keyboards, and gives no affection whatsoever. I'm a dog person but he's not so bad really.

I'm looking forward to meeting yall :3

Aaaaawwhhh you're so cute (the cat i mean). Welcome to Warframe :)

But I'm cute too ;_;

I wanna pet you

welcome ;u;

Welcome to Warframe man before you know it you will adjust to the online sensation that is Warframe.

welcome!

Thank you!

Hey welcome fellow Tenno. It's not so hard to fit in here and I know you will enjoy blasting space scum with us. Hope I see you around In-Game =] Take care of Ziko and tell him Completionist completely like his completely white paws of complete cuteness...Completely.

You can trust me completely. I will send Ziko your kind words in complete confidence.

After lurking around a wee bit it seems that warframe's community is more mature and much nicer than your average gaming folk. I'm looking at you, CoD D:<

You can trust me completely. I will send Ziko your kind words in complete confidence.

After lurking around a wee bit it seems that warframe's community is more mature and much nicer than your average gaming folk. I'm looking at you, CoD D:<

As far as my experience goes any game has a more mature community than CoD. But I might be wrong, after all I have visited some REALLY nasty ones that almost made me question that.

Anyways, since I'm here now I shall welcome you as well, and of course congratulate with you for your newest feline entry.

As far as my experience goes any game has a more mature community than CoD. But I might be wrong, after all I have visited some REALLY nasty ones that almost made me question that.

Anyways, since I'm here now I shall welcome you as well, and of course congratulate with you for your newest feline entry.

That's true, it's why I never went on multiplayer and why I always pretend to be a dude in game.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, Tenno :)

We will look forward to your training and enjoyment while being on missions :P

---

Hmm, I have a slightly different view about that. I have met A LOT of Communities, where they mostly were not-very-mature...more like 6 - 12 year olds just discovering online gaming (or those who swept over from CoD) :/

Luckily the Warframe Community is really cool, same for the Devs :)