The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer, Corpus, Infested... Tenno?

skypatrol250

We have these three races, and I understand the Guardians will most likely be the next race... But what about having a Tenno controlled area?  Where the Tenno would start invasions of certain areas? Much like how the infested invasions occur.  

Just a thought, and maybe these would occur when the Guardians attack, the Tenno would go to direct war, and fight for control of certain segments.

And this is a little far fetched, but what about having a system where a player could choose between fighting for the Guardians, or the Tenno.  Much like Horde vs Alliance in WoW.  It could add some variety.

Anyone interested in something like this?

NO!

That means our allies are those rescue targets. Have you seen how accurate they fire with their toy guns? Me neither, I haven't even seen them fire.

In all seriousness the idea looks nice. No idea about the guardians thing, but organizing your own invasions sounds fun. However, then what happens when Tenno do capture a node?

In all seriousness the idea looks nice. No idea about the guardians thing, but organizing your own invasions sounds fun. However, then what happens when Tenno do capture a node?

I would think that for every node, there would be a reward.  Just like current invasions.  Maybe devs could think of a bigger picture storyline use for it.

I seriously don't see why you would be offered a choice to turn against your fellow Tenno- frankly, from what I've seen I'm not sure the Tenno are populous enough to even have control over a planet-wide area.

My thinking would be that each Tenno race (Guardian / Tenno) would still work together when fighting common enemies, like corpus grineer and infested.  But there would also be battle sites where they fight each other for control of certain nodes.

I would think that for every node, there would be a reward.  Just like current invasions.  Maybe devs could think of a bigger picture storyline use for it.

My thinking would be that each Tenno race (Guardian / Tenno) would still work together when fighting common enemies, like corpus grineer and infested.  But there would also be battle sites where they fight each other for control of certain nodes.

I'm still not sure if that would fit the lore though... plus just imagine a battlefield full of NPC Warframe-clad Tenno. That sort of scenario wouldn't really warrant PC help, IMO.

I just seriously still can't see the Tenno as anything other than that shadow organization that never shows itself in any way other than small cells of operatives in key strategic locations, not exactly all-out war material. Conservation of Ninjitsu and all that.

If I understand Lore correctly (or have they altered it ?), Tenno was a desperate attempt to even the scales against the Sentients.

Before that the Orokin Command engineered the Plague and let loose the Golems. We still dont fully know how the Orokin Empire functioned, but today the Tenno are Strike Cells. Tenno strike against important targets and retreat.

Now, what I would rather see happen was to ally with Colonists of a certain world/Planetary system. Their fight for freedom and independence from Grineer, and resist influence from Corpus would warrant Tenno / Lotus involvement.

There are humans in this world, we just never see them. Now theres your battle right there. The Venetian Liberation military against Grineer forces and Tenno giving them support. Just an idea.