Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Brakk Still Only Fire 4 Pellets?

Genoscythe

Really, I would like to use my brakk again like I once did, splitting the whole damage into 4 pellets doesnt make things better, to be honest.

I understand that the missing damage falloff was OP, but limiting the weapons use in killing multiple enemies at once by putting the damage into only 4 pellets is a bit mean and if it stays like that I would like to have my formas back.

That's a graphical thing. 

All shotguns display only 4 pellets per shot. You're hitting with way more. 

I dont understand this, then, when the game can display millions of fancy particles, why no multiple impacts, and why has this been changed in the first place?

LOL dude you're funny. Lets make DE give us formas back every time they nerf a weapon... good one bro. Keep up the humor.

In every other (good) game you get a free respec when things get changed, at least for major changes, keep up your ignorance.

Edited by Genoscythe

I dont understand this, then, when the game can display millions of fancy particles, why no multiple impacts, and why has this been changed in the first place?

In every other (good) game you get a free respec when things get changed, at least for major changes, keep up your ignorance.

No clue. I'm not the guy to ask about that. 

I would like it to be changed back myself. 

It`s performance generally.  Those millions of particles you see are what your client can handle and what you have your settings at.  That does not affect other players.  The 14+ pellet impacts fired by 4 people all using the brakk were seen regardless of their graphical quality setting and could definitely have a impact on people running toasters.

And for the bronco prime not having that effect, I can only guess that it`s uncommon use compared to how many people got their hands on the brakk is the cause.