Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Money Or Peace, Tenno?

spysweeper242

So I had a fun little idea. How about instead of being forced into one faction, you can choose between two? You can be the vigilantes, Tenno who fight for good to restore peace to the origin system. These will be guided by lotus. The other is the mercenaries, the Tenno who valued wealth over peace. They will be guided by the client the mission is for. There missions are different. There are hits that factions (except infested) will raise (minimum is 15,000, max is 1,000,000) to kill the player. You can invade vigilante missions to assassinate them for there bounty. Each Tenno faction has 3 weapons that are only for that faction. The mercenaries get dual uzis, gernades and a tazer for melee. Vigilantes get a knife, sai and dual bo staffs. Mercenaries have kill missions, which require them to kill a target other then capture it. When I meant client, each of there missions has a different payer. The higher mission, the more mullah! The warframe abilities will differ cosmeticly, for instance, instead of radial blind by sword it be by flash grenade. Leave in the comment section to suggest some different cosmetics for the 2 factions for the abilities.

If you are a dancing Derf Anyo Mango, Please,reply, like and follow.

PS-Don't Tango with the mango,derf!

But they could have changed. They could of gone greedy with the power. 

Thats like saying cats can start barking and dogs will meow. Tenno are too devoted and disciplined to go rambo over some credits. Tenno work with the lotus and other tenno. The only rouge tenno is the stalker (possibly who knows for sure yet. we can only speculate). 

What?

My thoughts exactly.

From what I read, you want to split the Tenno into two different factions, give each faction three unique weapons, as one faction, the "vigilantes" plays the same, i.e., doing captures, exterminates, etc.

The "mercenaries", on the other hand, get hired by either Corpus or Grineer to kill "vigilantes" players. Doing so gets them credits.

Wat.

Thats like saying cats can start barking and dogs will meow. Tenno are too devoted and disciplined to go rambo over some credits. Tenno work with the lotus and other tenno. The only rouge tenno is the stalker (possibly who knows for sure yet. we can only speculate). 

Plus depending on your interpretation of what exactly the Tenno are, they might not even be able to make such choices for themselves anyway.