Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Help A Clan Get Off The Ground

DJ_Redwire

Hey guys,

So a while back when I started playing Warframe, I joined a moon clan called The Resistance. I was still very new to the game but I wanted to get involved and learn the ropes a bit. Joining a nice huge clan helped me learn the tricks of the trade of Warframe and fast-tracked me to the clan tech and so on, and was ultimately a fun experience. Soon after joining however, I began to see how big clans can often be somewhat out of touch and almost vacant (case by case of course) since not many people are truly 'active.' So I then set myself the goal that once I passed my mastery rank 12 test that I would perhaps try to help get a clan going and really try to play a part in building it up.

Now you might be wondering why I wouldn't just start my own clan. Well the fact of the matter is I have no idea where I would start, and would probably be much more useful to someone who already has a general idea of how to do things and already has ideas for a cool and upcoming clan.

I hate to admit it but I would say my list of qualifications isn't terribly long. XP My talents stretch as long as my name suggests: I'm a DJ and not much else (unless if you think that's cool, sweet!). I've been building up a lot of resources and credits and would love to contribute as much as possible to construction efforts, research items, etc. I play Warframe exclusively, and am on several hours a day (especially now that it's winter session [cuz I'm in college]), so you can always count on me being around both on a regular basis and for events. I don't necessarily consider myself a super-duper outgoing person, so while I'm not always full of fresh and new ideas, I will complete any tasks that is given to me to the best of my ability. And people also tell me I'm a pretty friendly guy, but if you look at me funny I will Scorpion's fatality you and burn you alive. :)

Anywho, enough about me (but if you'd like to know more, feel free to ask) - If you're looking for a reliable and enthusiastic (ok this is starting to get weird now) new recruit to help get your clan moving, post your clan's info or a link if you already have a thread and I will check you out. I will also read your clan's info as well. wink wink nudge nudge

Hey guys,

So a while back when I started playing Warframe, I joined a moon clan called The Resistance. I was still very new to the game but I wanted to get involved and learn the ropes a bit. Joining a nice huge clan helped me learn the tricks of the trade of Warframe and fast-tracked me to the clan tech and so on, and was ultimately a fun experience. Soon after joining however, I began to see how big clans can often be somewhat out of touch and almost vacant (case by case of course) since not many people are truly 'active.' So I then set myself the goal that once I passed my mastery rank 12 test that I would perhaps try to help get a clan going and really try to play a part in building it up.

Now you might be wondering why I wouldn't just start my own clan. Well the fact of the matter is I have no idea where I would start, and would probably be much more useful to someone who already has a general idea of how to do things and already has ideas for a cool and upcoming clan.

I hate to admit it but I would say my list of qualifications isn't terribly long. XP My talents stretch as long as my name suggests: I'm a DJ and not much else (unless if you think that's cool, sweet!). I've been building up a lot of resources and credits and would love to contribute as much as possible to construction efforts, research items, etc. I play Warframe exclusively, and am on several hours a day (especially now that it's winter session [cuz I'm in college]), so you can always count on me being around both on a regular basis and for events. I don't necessarily consider myself a super-duper outgoing person, so while I'm not always full of fresh and new ideas, I will complete any tasks that is given to me to the best of my ability. And people also tell me I'm a pretty friendly guy, but if you look at me funny I will Scorpion's fatality you and burn you alive. :)

Anywho, enough about me (but if you'd like to know more, feel free to ask) - If you're looking for a reliable and enthusiastic (ok this is starting to get weird now) new recruit to help get your clan moving, post your clan's info or a link if you already have a thread and I will check you out. I will also read your clan's info as well. wink wink nudge nudge

Hi Tenno, take a look at this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130867-the-revolution-is-here-recruiting/ and let me know if you think you're ready for "The Revolution" ;)

another "we could use your help" response. but yeah....it's me and my friend right now, we made the clan about 4 days ago and have a working dojo, reactor, bio lab, and working on the rest. however it's increasingly difficult with 2 noobs. if you feel like helping feel free to shoot me a pm ingame  or send me a message. We plan to expand to invite more peeps and i can offer you a leadership role in the clan.

Hey there, 

MORBID is looking for active members to join our family. We are also looking for a clan 'Ambassador', someone who would be in charge of promoting us, gathering fresh recruits, public relations, etc. Our current officer had to take an extended leave due to real life issues and we are looking for someone to fill his position. Unfortunately, none of the current members are fit for the role. They are great clan members, just not suited for a role we want.

Take a look at our recruitment topic here and see if you would fit in and help us out. 

Some of the key features of MORBID : 

- Website and voice comms

- Clan events 

- Diversity, people from across the globe

- Fully built dojo

- 6 month old clan, with a lot of Warframe veterans

p.s. Don't forget to read the disclaimer section 

• 1 month later...