The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lost Sector Hidden Art Thread

PenutReaper

So, Hidden in the world of Lost Sector, I would like to have collectables that unlock art for you to view in game. The only problem is...

We don't have any art, what my plan is, is to let the community get more involved in The Lost Sector by allowing us the put your art in the game. We will happily consider any and all art from anyone, just post it in this thread. If you do not wish to reveal the entire piece, feel free to only post a preview of it, but be aware someone from the Lost Sector team may ask to see the full piece.

Full credit will be given to anyone whose art gets in game. Nothing too vulgar or offensive please.

This thread will be open for the foreseeable future, so feel free to take your time. 

You can find out more about Lost Sector here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126894-warframe-the-lost-sector-currently-in-development/

Edited by PenutReaper

You can use the sketches I sent to Anoncat a while ago. I'm sorry I haven't done more stuff for you guys. I've been focused on other things lately, but I'm about to have a nice amount of time on my hands :) Soo if you need anything else just say so.

(Edit: Removed the picture since you already have it)

Edited by Mirbersc