The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Came To Say Hello

(PSN)Belkan2087

Hi!, I'm Eze (or Zeke, apparently that's the abbreviation on english), just a dude from Buenos Aires, Argentina and one of the huge fans of warframe (the ps4 version, my pc sux). Allready got a Excalibur, a Rhino and Saryn on the forge, she still needs a few hours more on the oven :P

Currently playing with Paris as main weapon, Kunais and
Galatine complet the set. I do not use gunpowder, none of those weapons was fun to use so far. Perhaps I try Latron later.
I dont like to use Galatine because the charge atack is too overpower, but dual Kamas are not on the ps4 version yet and my clan dont have the research of the dual Ichors, so I stick with it.

If somebody wanna play, just send me an invite, see ya guyz!.

Bencingut

(welcome)

I would gladly join you, though im not in the same time zone. I just got warframe for my ps4, i usually play on my pc, so im starting fresh, will be fun to say the least.

edit: if you want some info on weapons and warframes and the such you can ask, ive had A LOT of them, though i dont have all of the frame >:| yet!

IGN is Viperousfall

maybe  c ya in game!

Edited by QuinnsWing

Bencingut

(welcome)

I would gladly join you, though im not in the same time zone. I just got warframe for my ps4, i usually play on my pc, so im starting fresh, will be fun to say the least.

edit: if you want some info on weapons and warframes and the such you can ask, ive had A LOT of them, though i dont have all of the frame >:| yet!

IGN is Viperousfall

maybe  c ya in game!

Oh, I play at strange times of day/night. Thats not a problem. :)

In weapon subject, what do you like to use more as main weapon?, and if you have to choose between a sniper rifle and a bow, whats your choice?.

Well, i love the vectis to say the least, but the paris as its ups sides along with the cernos. If i had to choose, i would go with a sniper (vectis) seeing as you can have  large deal of damage from it, with proper mods. Though the bows will still be in my arsenal when i feel like being a hunter. Xd

the main weapon i use is the sobek shotgun XD 3 formas no regrets so far.