Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime?

Kolos1001

Well i managed to hit 25 minutes in survival, and guess what? Each 5 minutes, i got a 1000 credits stash.

Really now?..

Is there something i am missing here? I got the main BP and the Barrel and Reciever, but the Stock seems to be as rare as hamsters on the moon.

You're luckier than me. I keep finding stashes of 1k Credits and Cores, as well.

Ha, the thing still looks too industrial (near future as opposed to by mystic future which Warframe takes place in).

It reminds me more to the AKM the main character in Elysium wields, a very old weapon design combined with high tech elements, than something the Orokin themself created.

Doesn't look too bad though.

The Braton Prime has the same problem, it has a lot of slash damage, moderate puncture damage and horrible impact damage, as opposed to the regular Braton which has the same stats across all three.

Come to think of it, that kind of makes it more of an upgrade to the Braton Mk1. than the regular Braton.

Damn that actualy makes sense.

I guess who ever made the regular Burston just followed the example of the Braton replica and evened the damage.

the difference here is that the burston prime is an upgrade in EVERY way to the burston.

all the damage values are higher, the rate of higher is higher, the recoil is better, and the status is higher

the braton prime is in some ways inferior to the braton (lower impact, longer reload), which is a complete shame considering how much harder it is to get, really hope it gets a buff someday but i digress.

burston prime does great work, i'm am pleased with its performance.

is it just me, or is it that i feel the design is quite plain and dull, compared to the original burston, could use some extra detail but hey, could be just me :/

still loving the overall performance of the gun of course

Edited by JJJowhn07