Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Shake Has To Go

Eirshy

What confuses me is the other effects. There's some that I'm okay with, some that make no sense at all.

Warframe buffs/effects: Things like Volt's Rush make sense. I want to know that the effect is in place.
"Personal" buffs/effects: Screen shake from your own attacks, knockback, etc. This makes sense.

These should be put in a separate category from everything else

Screen shake from explosives is okay. I want to be able to toggle these, but with the explosion radius toned down it should be fine. And anyway, I manage to snipe things with my Furis while ults are going off so it doesn't really affect me.

And everything else. The only thing I've really noticed is the flash of light when someone ELSE uses a jump attack. I would prefer a different particle for jump attacks, doing away with the screen change completely. When I started out, I expected jump attacks to do a lot more because of the special effects attached to it.

But yeah, I don't like the effects that have no reason attached to them - if they mess with your screen without affecting you.

Edited by Nyxem

Is there any way to set screen shake and color tint from explosions to only apply to the people who're using those weapons? This has been an issue every since Scindo and Fragor came out in closed beta. Why must everyone else in a mission be subjected to the graphical trolling of other player's weapons?

More than just shaking, Stug flashes the ENTIRE SCREEN RED. Now, couple that with multiple shots and you have a rapidly flashing red screen. Now, rather than having to explain why this is a bad thing, please just hire someone who is succeptible to Epileptic seizures for your QA team. That way they can slap whoever keeps designing these weapons upside the head until they get the idea.