Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lever Action Weapons Please De!

Sendsa

So I was thinking about how lately DE has been adding weapons with new trigger types like the Penta and the Tigris.  So I thought what Warframe needs is something old school. I know we have the Vasto but what would really be cool are some Lever action weapons i.e. a pistol, rifle and a shotgun preferably ones that shoot as fast as you can click. On a side note i thing warframe really needs a traditional katana too.

You ask for a lever action gun, then say it should fire as fast as you can click?

I don't think you understand what a lever action is.

You can shoot a lever action really quick dude depending on the caliber, you just lose accuracy when you do. Heres an example 

You can shoot a lever action really quick dude depending on the caliber, you just lose accuracy when you do. Heres an example 

I'm not saying you can't fire a lever action very quickly. I own one, and I've easily dumped the 8 round mag in a few seconds.

I am saying that a lever gun with any fire rate higher than once every half second is going to look way too fast, and likely break the action on it completely.

I'm not saying you can't fire a lever action very quickly. I own one, and I've easily dumped the 8 round mag in a few seconds.

I am saying that a lever gun with any fire rate higher than once every half second is going to look way too fast, and likely break the action on it completely.

Well this Warframe we are talking about here so since ingame you have super human strength is makes sence that you could fire a lever action weapon with super human speed, i don't want it to fire machine quick i just don't want it to be too slow either maybe the same rate of fire as the dual vasto. 

• 2 weeks later...

I want a huge, cranky sounding and sniper ammo using boom stick with satisfying kick and power.

Something like this. Biggest problem I envision is the tube magazine reload. Though if DE doesnt want to implement reloads that load one round at a time I guess ejecting a the tube mag for replacement would work and look visually snappy.

vectis says hi

levers/bolts same thing 

No

I support this idea. You want to give it a unique trigger mechanic? Click once to shoot, click again to flick the lever. The faster you fire, the less accurate it is, but the weapon hits like a truck.

Basically it'd be to the Vectis what the Latron is to the semi-auto snipers.

they called it a bolt action but it has a leaver and fires way to fast to be bolt action

Can you name me a single lever action that does not have a internal nor external magazine? That is a trait of bolt, single action rifles, not lever action rifles. Also.. it is not too fast for a bolt action.

Can you name me a single lever action that does not have a internal nor external magazine? That is a trait of bolt, single action rifles, not lever action rifles. Also.. it is not too fast for a bolt action.

have you put mag capacity on that thing it fires way to fast to be accuret bolt ation