Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Any And All Lapis

-CK-

Lapis are going to be a lot more expensive that 20 plat...

BOJKeRM.gif

Oh wait, you are actually serious? Get out. 

First of all, people should realize the value of each item.

For instance, you could farm 10-100 Lapis in 1 day depending on how long are you willing to waste your life. 

They are common. I saw some people selling them for 5 plat at least. Just because you see someone buying/selling Lapis for higher price on trading tab don't mean they are even close to estimated value. 

For instance, this -CK- have a reason to buy them for 20 plat each. He is being generous and he need them fast asap for his clan and whatnot. 

BOJKeRM.gif

Oh wait, you are actually serious? Get out. 

First of all, people should realize the value of each item.

For instance, you could farm 10-100 Lapis in 1 day depending on how long are you willing to waste your life. 

They are common. I saw some people selling them for 5 plat at least. Just because you see someone buying/selling Lapis for higher price on trading tab don't mean they are even close to estimated value. 

For instance, this -CK- have a reason to buy them for 20 plat each. He is being generous and he need them fast asap for his clan and whatnot. 

thank you, my clan is very competitive and our goal is to reach first in all events this being no different than previous ones there is no set price there event isnt a currency for trading yet mods and platinum are mainly tradeable things go for what people are will to pay/buy for 

i ask to stay on topic for the sole reason of keeping the tread clean so i can streamline buying these things and get to work distributing the points equally throught the members of my clan.

im not being hostile nor mean its a simple request please only post if you have an offer for a deal to be had   if you cant respect that then i dont know what to say.

so please anybody that has any lapis, and my knew found knowledge of the vermillion anti toxins please pm me in game -CK- (ingame alias)

20 a piece for the lapis no matte the ammount  and 100 for the vermillion same as lapis no matter the amount

Edited by -CK-