The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion/idea] More Variety To Sabotage

Vladek515

I've been playing the game for quite a while now, but not longer than a year.

I've done quite the few Sabotage missions and every time it's either the Reactor core or the Mining Equipment that needs to be taken out. Sure no problem with that, but perhaps there could be some more variety in it. For example:

On the Grineer Galleon tileset, instead of the reactor core you find a hangar(like in the Asteroid base) where there's single ships that you need to destroy or you need to find the pilots and take them out. Or on the same tileset, you have to go for the cargo hold of the ship to destroy the equipment of an armoured / mechanized unit of Grineer, since I doubt the grineer would make the mistake of solely relying on infantry and air support. Then perhaps with the vehicle destruction have a variety where you need to destroy both the Foot soldiers and the vehicles.

On the Corpus Ship tileset, instead of the reactor core, destroy large stockpiles of supplies or the transport ships, perhaps destroying a coupling linking the reactor to the engines, so the ship is dead in space.

On the Corpus Outpost tileset, instead of the reactor, targeting Landing pads or equipment used by the corpus to manufacture the supplies they are so famed to have a monopoly on.

On the Corpus Gas City Tile set, targeting large tanks with surplusses of Gas, or the mechanism that keeps the part of the city afloat.

On the Grineer Settlement tileset, target either some specific large cannons, radar sites. Or since the place is a desert target the pumps that pump the water up supplying the settlements.

On the Grineer Forest Tileset, perhaps have this equipment for forestry that needs to be destroyed, because we all know the Grineer may be stopped from using that Toxin, but they're not gonna give up.

I'd love to hear what you guys think of this.

I like this idea; it's getting kind of boring being asked only to sabotage reactors and mining equipment. Surely there is other important stuff the Lotus could order us to break?

Plus raiding Corpus supply stockpiles for fun, profit, and sabotage sounds awesome.

I wasn't aware of that ValhaHazred. I'd love to see some new stuff to wreck or sabotage, since it doesn't necesarily need to be destroyed to be sabotaged.

Just had another idea, only works on ships. I mean during every survival they pull life support on you, how about sabotaging the life support of the entire vessel, which starts a timer to get out, like it sometimes does/used to do with the reactor