Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea "way Of ..." Specilizations Of The Tenno

MetroidHunter26

So there are a lot of fluff mods like Marathon, Quick Rest, Intruder, Handspring, Parry, Reflection, etc. all those types of mods are just to fill space and patch up what we wanted implemented to the game (well most people. I wanted this idea that I will talk about)

While looking thru some mods I really wanted to do a cool Fast Build for Rhino and Ash and even Valkyr with her Ripline to add mobility to frames while still being viable and completing my Star Chart.

Well...there are just too many mods that go hand and hand together that it leaves your warframe weak to nearly every encounter just so you can have "fun"

Sure I can go do low levels but what's so great about facerolling old content? I want to FEEL like a ninja zipping thru the level while having a high killing efficiency. Well heres where it comes to play with my idea of-

[size=6]Way of the Tenno[/size]

You see heres the deal

We have many mods that deal with Stamina

We have mods that deal with knock back immunity and increase in hacking(really?)

We have mods that deal with Parry, Block, and Resistances

Why not make it so you choose what type of Mobility or Specialization goes with each of your frames? for example

Way of Alacrity:
Increase Stamina, Stamina Regen, Sprint Speed, Slide Duration, Decrease Stamina on wall run.

A Tenno is nimble. Strike as lightning! Your enemies wont know what hit them!

Way of Serenity:
Increase Hacking time, Equilibrium Health orbs give energy and vice versa, Increase speed of weapon switching, Parry knockdown, reflection of bullets when blocking, Enemy Radar, Loot Radar, Ammo Scavenging increase.

Serenity has filled your mind Tenno! It has increased your senses!

Way of Fortitude:
Increase Resistances(Fire, Elec, Toxin, Laser, Ice), Decrease Ice levels effects, Knockdown Resistance and increase Recovery, Bleedout reduction, Recharge Rate of shields increase. Aim down sights increase, Steady hands.

You are an immovable object Tenno. Your Fortitude will lead you to victory.

Bam all the mods that worked great together are now fit into a specialized set of skills for this doesn't mean we take away mods. Aura's like Enemy Radar would still be there, Fast Deflection would probably stay.

Look it seems good on paper. Specialize your frame to be either quick, resourceful, or resilient for many situations. Decreases mod build up of mediocre "quick fixes" and add more worth while mods in the process.

I would like input on weather this idea is something that could be useful or not. I think it would be great and can be accessed right away when you start the game. You could implement some type of upgrade system or something.

I think this is a good idea to implement all those mods we want to use but doing so would sacrifice a mod we cant afford to lose however I think placing all of these affects together would be too much and as such they might need to be split into several more categories

I think this is a good idea to implement all those mods we want to use but doing so would sacrifice a mod we cant afford to lose however I think placing all of these affects together would be too much and as such they might need to be split into several more categories

Yeah I just generalized most of the mods that fit together. So far it can really make for some unbalanced gameplay so making more categories (blocking parry stuff, and Resistances and etc.) could be much more beneficial. But thank you for the comment :) makes me rethink of the idea and try to broaden it more