The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Bastion: The True Paladin

TwevOWNED

Alright, so we all know the OBERON, and those of us into the MMO/Dungeon Crawler genre will note that he is not a Paladin by any stretch of the imagination. The class he closest fits is a Shaman, and while that is good and all to add Warframe variety, we are still missing an actual Paladin who can beeftank, heal, and damage. So here is my go at it.

BASTION

Ability 1: Righteous Blow (25 Energy)

BASTION slams the ground, dealing area impact damage and healing his teammates for each enemy struck. BASTION also gains damage resistance after the ability has ended for a short time.

Deals 100/150/200/275 impact damage in a radius of 5 meters. Allies and BASTION are healed for 10/10/15/15 health per enemy struck. BASTION also gains 25%/25%/40%/60% damage resistance for 3 seconds. Damage resistance not affected by power strength.

Ability 2: Vindicate (50 Energy)

BASTION instantly vaporizes a single target, converting their energy into an aura that increases damage dealt by BASTION and his allies. Cannot be used again until effect wears off.

Grants 5%/5%/10%/15% or 10%/10%/20%/30% extra damage for 7.5 or 15 seconds to allies in a radius of 10 meters around BASTION. Strength is determined by enemy killed. Heavy Grineer, Corpus Tech/Fusion and Railgun moas, and ancient infested all give the stronger bonuses. All other enemies give the smaller. Bosses cannot be Vindicated.

Ability 3: Infuse (75 Energy)

BASTION restores the life of himself and his allies, as well as reviving fallen comrades. Also removes all status effects. (I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda stealing this from OBERON)

Heals 10/15/20/25 health per second for 10 seconds within a radius of 10 meters of BASTION

Ability 4: Salvation (100 Energy)

BASTION casts a ring of holy light, reducing the damage taken from enemies and restoring shields. Should an enemy enter the ring, he is slowed and takes twice as much damage.

Spawns a ring with a radius of 10 meters. While inside, allies take 50%/60%/75%/90% less damage and restores 20/25/30/40 shields per second while in the ring. Enemies who walk inside are slowed by 75% and take 100% more damage.

Well that is my take on what a Paladin frame should be. To me OBERON just doesn't feel like one. I'd leave a concept art if I had any talent at drawing but I do not posses those skills. In my mind's eye, BASTION looks kinda like a regal knight with fairly large pauldrons. Any comments are welcome and appreciated.