Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nova Molecular Prime !

V3XE

I'm using a nova for the past 4 or 5 days, and everything was fine, but today my Molecular Prime is bugged the hell out, whenever I use it, it activates, but when I kill an enemy to make the big explosion, only that person blows up... Even if there is 10 or 20 other enemies around him, it works 1/10 times now, does it have anything to do with the Karak ? Because I built it yesterday and collected it today, and that's when my MP skill stopped working... Please fix ASAP my Nova is useless and I can't do anything with the skill, maybe slow the enemies but not blow them into pieces... PLEASE ;-;

Please fix ASAP my Nova is useless and I can't do anything with the skill, maybe slow the enemies but not blow them into pieces... PLEASE ;-;

It is indeed bugged, but you cannot say she's useless and you can't do anything. She still has the slow and the increased damage debuff. And why all this bold text?

I've been noticing this too. Enemies that have no right to survive are managing to do so. I'm lobbing multiple grenades from Penta at primed enemies, but even then, I'm lucky if even one enemy dies from the Penta/M Prime detonation(s). This is rather frustrating, since these enemies are generally clustered no more than 1-2 meters away from each other and should be taking well over 1000 damage from M Prime alone.

I thought enemy armor, shields, and HP had been scaled down, but it seems like the opposite when it comes to M Prime. 25% reduced damage from Blast possessed by some enemies should not be having this kind of effect on this ability, especially since this seems to be occurring regardless of the resistance or weakness to Blast.

The ability isn't useless, per se, but its value has been heavily reduced.