Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Embolist "upgrade" /change Idea

Ketec

So using it - and reading the issues about range and it just being a handgun clone if ignis.

What if it were a completely new type of weapon?

Running around, spraying the green gas... made me think.

What if it were not  gas, but rather liquid type?

You would essentially "spray" toxic/acidic  sticky stuff on the ground that deals dot damage when moved over (and lasts for a certain time) - as well on enemy units or friendlies ( would cause dot damage when they take melee damage).

That would allow some completely new type of gameplay and fun - while making it  worth being expensive mastery 8 weapon.

Or they could just make the cone reach to 10m instead of what it is now.

Your idea would change the weapon too much; I definitely wouldn't say no to a new weapon that functions like that, but changing the Embolist itself would be a slap in the face for the people who forma'd their Embolists and liked the mechanics for what they were.

Edited by SortaRandom

I would suggest you come up with a weapon infested idea because I certainly like your idea but as SortaRandom said I have forma'd my embolist because of how it is now but I would love another infested weapon like that. Add detail into it please give us a vivid use of words to add description and detail into your weapon concept. This weapon would make it a must on survival/defense would work well with hollowed ground as well :3