Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Home Interface And Inventory Suggestions

Youriky

Intro:

Well from what i've seen so far on warframe i have to say warframe is one pretty good game, but is still beta and of course there is still things that have to be added.There is many things that i like and i want to point at, for example the mission selection is really amazing that you don’t have to wait until you find somebody else until the game start and you can choose to start the game, but there is some downsides as well, but let’s not get into that for now because we are here for the menu UI.

What i want to suggest is some changes on the menus panel and the home screen. Because there is lot’s things i want to suggest.

First let’s talk about the the game selection menu. My opinion about the game selection menu is it could be done better they could make it in a such a way that it represent it’s purpose because i think now it doesn’t function so well.

Play/home button

My suggestion is instead of having a button for what game mode you want to choose (online,private,solo) is to change the button with the title “Play” when you press it you will be dragged to a menu where you can select the game mode you want (online,private,solo) and once you select a mode you will be dragged again back to the map of the solar system.

And instead of having the solar system as a home screen i think is better to change it and make it something like a newsletter screen where you can see featured items news about the game and you profile information like what is ongoing in Foundry. also another idea for the “play” button is to make this button act as “home” button. What i want to say with is when you have opened two or three windows you have to press esc many time until you go back to the mission selection map of the solar system and some times this is getting frustrating. So it’s really good idea to have a home button somewhere.

Inventory

Well i have to say the inventory is not so well made, because if you spend lot’s of time playing you will be getting too many mods under the misc window and after a while before you know your inventory will be a big mess you won't be able to compare mods and you will have to scroll through many pages to find the mods you want to sell. So my suggestion here is if it’s possible to add some kind of search system or some kind of some kind of search,selection tool or filter where you will be able to just select or see some specific mods you want. For example let’s say i want to look only for the rifle mods so i will select on the filter “rifles” and after i done that the only thing i will able to see is all rifle mods no matter if it’s for some specific rifles or for all rifle mods.