Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Message To The Developers

Throika

I just wanted to the let the creative team behind Warframe know that they've done a great job

with this game and that they continue working on it to make it better. The few of us out here who appreciate the efforts made by you are greatful. Hoping other titles from this company emerge. Thanks again.

I just wanted to the let the creative team behind Warframe know that they've done a great job

with this game and that they continue working on it to make it better. The few of us out here who appreciate the efforts made by you are greatful. Hoping other titles from this company emerge. Thanks again.

"The few"? I'd say as a whole Warframe players are appreciative. Someone having a word of criticism, a concern, or a suggestion does not negate that.

Guys from Digital Extreme you have done really great job as for Warframe as for Dark Sektor thanks you alot for these two exellent games i hope you continue in such spirit and wait for continue of Hayden's story )))) Thanks for such great job which you have done

We are the life force of warframe...

We rage wheb there is a problem.....

We get excited about new updates......

We apprecite them when they have done good job...

We critiZice them when they do something wrong.....

Becuz we want better warframe