The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Went To Think About This...

Revel72

I made myself sound an extreme class pervert by thinking Valkyr is fusion of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat and Black Orchid from Killer Instinct. (Ripline) GET OVER HERE! and Paralyzis... Oh dear lord I started to giggle and smile now...

Somehow I bet that I am going to get like over 10 warning points from this... :3 I am sorry Megan but I may have made Rebecca mad about my post of Stalker and Lotus on Warmeme thread was it?

Anyway just everybody think about the connection between Valkyr and Scorpion & Black Orchid. See you around because I might get banned for few weeks because of this... D: or I think so...

I don't really see how that is bad...

It is not bad... But for me it is a bit not really good joke for everybody... I was just pulling around some ancient infested then stunning with Paralyzis just think about black orchid finish off move on killer instinct. It remind me about it and I started to laugh after pressing Esc at the mission for a few minutes I laughed then informed to my clan about what I had gone to find out...

Edited by Revel72