The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashes Galore! Cannot Finish A Mission!

magusat999

I am simply trying to get my 5 little stupid missions at Charybdis BEFORE IT EXPIRES so I can have some Galium. The game is crashing every time the goal is just completed. I think it has to do with the new Lotus audio, because it always happens just as she is starting to give the extraction message! It also happened during the Cicero mission - depriving me of a Lapis Antitoxin AND my experience, the exact same way - extraction message starts - bam! dropped to desktop! It freezes some first to let you know its going there.

ALSO, the gameplay is generally buggy. The game keeps pausing every few seconds, sometimes completely freezing for up to 20 seconds at a time. i think its time to fix the sound issues Warframe has been having for months now - it crashes even faster if I try to use my speakers. You guys need to get on this, its been horrific since the new update - and its just going to get worse the more code you keep throwing at it without fixing the core problem.

If it can make you feel better, you are not the only one ... Its impossible for me to play, i cant even finish one single mission .. So i cant do the event, get the rewards from the operations or alerts. I'm getting tired of launching the game again and again to get a crash 3 (not kidding, actually 3) min after starting a mission. I just stopped playing :(

I also started a thread yesterday : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/152504-repeated-crash-when-lotus-talks/