Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eviscerators' Miters Are Ridiculous

Kyte

Today's Eviscerator's are damned near as bad as Scorchers were a couple of months ago. If one is waiting around a corner that you get close to, you are dead, end of story. And good god, does this game ever have a BS spawning system. The bastards have popped into existence RIGHT in front of my face and downed me before I even had the chance to say "What!?". 

The difference being that Scorches hit the shields first. They did massive DPS, but health damage was easily avoidable if you had quick reflexes. I liked Scorches the way they were before. Kinda like Pyros in TF2; if you want to survive, get out of their range and you're good.

That aside, though, the bleed procs are absolute garbage in their current state. During the Cicero event, where all the Grineer were around level 15-ish, my invisible Loki (full health, full shields) accidentally wandered into a sawblade that was aimed at a teammate.

One tick, and I died. One tick.

No, DE, lowering the chance of that happening is not going to make it any more balanced or "challenging" because it's still going to happen. The mechanic needs to be changed altogether.

Edited by SortaRandom

Bleed procs should only take effect when your shields are down.

While I want to agree, it defeats the purpose of bleed. Plus it makes the status that much more dangerous.

Eviscerators aren't even glass cannons... they are cannons... I want to agree with the topic, but I feel they are in a good spot as they mix up gameplay. In this game, against the grineer, unless they are a heavy, you can run and gun...spin to win. These guys mix it up.

While I want to agree, it defeats the purpose of bleed. Plus it makes the status that much more dangerous.

Eviscerators aren't even glass cannons... they are cannons... I want to agree with the topic, but I feel they are in a good spot as they mix up gameplay. In this game, against the grineer, unless they are a heavy, you can run and gun...spin to win. These guys mix it up.

Give commanders the Brakk and spice it up more!

I find myself agreeing... damn it. OK, but we need something that can negate the ticks, such as not moving for a bit. So in effect - get procced - hunker down behind something and wait it out OR shoot the grunt in the face to take him down quick without moving, then stand your ground for the duration of the ticks.

Make not moving allow you to take a lot less dmg from the bleed, and negate it entirely by crouching and not moving. Or somthing along those lines. What do you think?