The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Bored...

Teqnologyque

When I get bored, I have... "WEIRD" thoughts.

One of those thoughts happened to go in a very odd direction; "Humans are programmed to find faces in patterns or shapes from birth". Thus, I propose a contest! Starting once I get some more Platinum and can actually host prizes for a contest myself, I'll either edit this thread, or start a new one.
Now I know what you're thinking "But we've had so many unofficial community contests already! What could you possibly do!?" Well, to that I respond with "Forget about Warframe for a minute. This is going to be a COMMUNITY contest". Now you're probably wondering how that fits in with my tangent about faces, right? Well...

The contest will be "Faces from Squiggles".

Let that sink in for a minute...

... Okay, you weirded out yet? Good. It's really simple, actually.

Step 1) Open an art program of your choice (Paint, Paint.net, Photoshop, etc.)

Step 2) Select the pen tool (Or whatever one does solid black lines. Just basic, Solid, Black lines.)

Step 3) Close your eyes. Then, for 2.5 seconds, hold down your mouse button and make an abstract squiggle. Take a Screen shot of this and save it.

Step 4) Make a face out of it! Detail preferred but we can't all be Picasso. Once you finish your face, put the squiggle beside it in one image and post it to the thread.

Step 5) Entries will be judged by myself and... I dunno, I'll find a few people to help out I guess... After that, we'll pick the five most amusing entries and award prizes.

What prizes are there going to be? Well... I'd like to do 1000 Platinum + A couple of mods for the top entry, and then 500 + A single mod for the second, the last three get 200 Platinum and Two Fusion Cores. At least, that's what I'd like to do. So it may take me a while to get that set up.

That's my thought. I wanted to post this to feel out the community and see if anyone would be open to this before I throw down and set aside a bunch of S#&$ only to have it go no where except depressing real damn quick. So! Thoughts? Comments? SCATHING CRITIQUE?

you mean something like this?

pgpf.jpg

That turned out super creepy if you ask me. It just drew any random face that was possible. This is only a sketch but I could add more detail or maybe give another try with another scribble, this is just too creepy and $&*&*#(%& xD