Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project: 4 Warframes Of The Apocalypse

Torguish

Ah yes, the unstoppable famine. Making those grineer starve to death very very slowly. Best warframe EU

You're better off taking the 4 horsemen concepts from Darksiders: War, Death, Strife, Fury. Sounds better than Famine at least.

1: No. No copying straight from Darksiders. That game has it's own lore and thus, it's own legends. I wan't the original Horsemen, because Warframe evolves also around our ''Time'', it's just really, really, really far away. I won't close them off for ideas but as far as lore goes, it won't happen. If you don't like it, go do your own.

2: You take ''starvation'' way too seriously. Famine also includes abilities like Rustomg, Rot, Degeneration, Locusts, Energy Absoprtion, Dehydration and manipulation through Desire & Greed. So if you melt off the enemy armor, make them weak, Attack them with a swarm of locusts, suck them dry from energy, how is that bad?

3: Don't limit your view on things like that. I mean, haven't even done Famine you critisize it? If you can't give critism, don't give it.

Ps. I love Darksiders.

Edited by Torguish

1: No. No copying straight from Darksiders. That game has it's own lore and thus, it's own legends. I wan't the original Horsemen, because Warframe evolves also around our ''Time'', it's just really, really, really far away. I won't close them off for ideas but as far as lore goes, it won't happen. If you don't like it, go do your own.

2: You take ''starvation'' way too seriously. Famine also includes abilities like Rustomg, Rot, Degeneration, Locusts, Energy Absoprtion, Dehydration and manipulation through Desire & Greed. So if you melt off the enemy armor, make them weak, Attack them with a swarm of locusts, suck them dry from energy, how is that bad?

3: Don't limit your view on things like that. I mean, haven't even done Famine you critisize it? If you can't give critism, don't give it.

Ps. I love Darksiders.

I was criticizing the name, not the concept. Hence I don't have to wait for you to "do" it.

Ah yes, the unstoppable famine. Making those grineer starve to death very very slowly. Best warframe EU

You're better off taking the 4 horsemen concepts from Darksiders: War, Death, Strife, Fury. Sounds better than Famine at least.

I was criticizing the name, not the concept. Hence I don't have to wait for you to "do" it.

...the name?

Really man?

All i'm saying is, wait for it to be done, in the meanwhile i would appreciate with legit feedback concerning skills. I will answer questions as well as i can but Famine stays. I'm doing it by the original book since:

a) it's facinating

b) it's easier to research

c) Darksiders has nothing to do with this game, unless the creators of these Warframes were huge Darksiders fans.. :|

Famine will probably come last tho because he is very difficult to do. The problem, like you feared is that the skills are boring and dull but i'm trying to avoid that. I want to give him a ''unique'' feel and really feel like your affect the the battle even when not dealing head-on damage.

I have some skills written down that i'll try to grasp and concept but you will see what happens. Also, you are welcome to suggest ideas into my inbox for the skills.

And as i mentioned before, the names can be changed later on but they are based on the original 4 horsemen.

Edited by Torguish

I've always loved the biblical mythology and history even though I'm more or less an atheist myself :P ..I'm loving these warframes as well. Death's Time Shift and The Void sound especially fun and original in concept, kind of made me think of a mix of the Guild Wars 2 necromancer and mesmer class overall. The rest is good too, not much to add.

I'll be looking forward to what you come up with the War, the skills you've told me ingame sounded pretty good. But as I suggested, it would be brilliant if the HP Leech skill worked like Trinity's "Well of Life", only maybe you tag yourself instead of a single enemy like Trinity does, and every successful hit you do adds some to your health. Just a thought. ;)

Edited by CapricaSix

I've always loved the biblical mythology and history even though I'm more or less an atheist myself :P ..I'm loving these warframes as well. Death's Time Shift and The Void sound especially fun and original in concept, kind of made me think of a mix of the Guild Wars 2 necromancer and mesmer class overall. The rest is good too, not much to add.

I'll be looking forward to what you come up with the War, the skills you've told me ingame sounded pretty good. But as I suggested, it would be brilliant if the HP Leech skill worked like Trinity's "Well of Life", only maybe you tag yourself instead of a single enemy like Trinity does, and every successful hit you do adds some to your health. Just a thought. ;)

Yeah, i'll see what i can do.. I'll try to get War out this week, maybe even Famine too. It's a lot of work. Doing research on the lore, skills and background.. :| Not to mention i need to keep in mind that Warframe has it's own legends and stories..

Thinking about Wars background and stories, it really gave me a headache.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm back with this idea and i will add War pretty much as soon as i'm home! :)

Sorry for being really late for my release but i will continue this work!

Additional Information:

I have acquired a concept artist so we can see some unqiue Warframe drawing instead of a collection of pictures pulled from google and devianart :D

Hopefully the idea is still welcome here! :)