Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Numerous Mods Is A Pain...

Aceofgods

I just spent around 45 minutes selling about half of my mods, because I needed to get rid of a large number of them. I have been playing since U6 (Before mods were turned into the upgradeable card versions we have now) and selling mods has always been a major, time consuming pain.

Also seen here are the Rank 10 Rare Fusion Cores that cannot be traded, also eating away at my inventory. 2013-12-23_00004_zps9f0455eb.jpg?t=13878

Frankly, I think there are a number of ways this system could be done better. An existing example would be the same way selling Blueprints is handled now, where they show as a single, stacked entity and can be sold in bulk with just a few clicks. Also, in the Codex, it shows you the number of each mod you currently own, so the system cannot be that far off from this... can it?

YES!!!

This is precisely what I wanted to make a thread about.

Same mods should be stacked into a single icon, however ONLY if they are the SAME MOD, SAME RANK and NOT EQUIPPED.

I'm planning to have each rank of each mod eventually, so I don't want different ranks stacked with each other.

DE PLS.