The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New God Of War Warframe [Pics]

Cyberspace100

Hi guys, I’m new to Warframe and I after playing for a few hours I thought of a new warframe. I drew a picture but I suck at drawing…

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

NAME: Enyalius (EN-YAL-E-US)

STATS: Health 125

Shields: 100

Speed: 0.9

Amour: 50

Power: 90

Enyalius is an ancient and unstable Tenno; he was expelled from the legendary order for his volatile nature. One too many times he disobeyed lotus’s orders, endangering the lives of his fellow tenno.

Now he is back, his ability to destroy battlefields of enemies is greatly needed.

Be careful tenno, although Enyalius is welcomed back by his fellow warriors, he still craves for revenge.

Abilities:

1) Pilum (PEE-LUM) (25 energy)

Enyalius throws a razor sharp Pilum/javelin of energy at his target, pinning it to the nearest wall and dealing 200 puncture damage on impact. While pinned to a wall, the enemy will be dealt 10 damage over time. While pinned, the enemy cannot move and you can attack it. (Bosses don’t get pinned to walls.)

2) Guns of War (50 energy)

Enyalius leaps into the air and fills his enemy’s ears with the sound of heavy gunfire. All enemies caught within its 10+ meter radius will take 50% more damage and the accuracy of their weapons/attacks will shrink to 1. The effect will last 10+ seconds.

3) Transparent (75 energy)

Enyalius calls upon his training and becomes intangible. While Enyalius is intangible he is able to walk straight through his enemies, laser doors and closed doors. Most enemy attacks pass straight through him. However Enyalius is not immune to, and will still be damaged by, poison, electric and fire damage.

4) Ghost of war (100 energy)

Enyalius ounce again calls upon his training and thrusts out his chest. Enyalius then releases a ghost of war to fight alongside him. The ghost of war is an almost exact clone of Enyalius but he carries no weapons and has 20% more health and shields and is grey in colour. The ghost of war will float toward any enemy in sight and attack them with its bare hands, dealing 900 amour ignore damage. The ghost will dissipate after 20+ seconds or when it dies.

below is the URL for the image

IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2enq0bs.jpg

Plz comment

Edited by Cyberspace100

Plium- Like a puncture variant of Shuriken with a bleed proc? sounds very doable.

Guns of War- Interesting way to pull off Radial Deafen.

Transparent- Not sure if passing through doors would be a very safe feature, but the rest sounds workable

Ghost of War- ...I'm not sure I get this one. Is this like a radial variant of Blade Storm that lets you still move and attack while it's in progress and isn't necessarily a guaranteed kill?

Plium- Like a puncture variant of Shuriken with a bleed proc? sounds very doable.

Guns of War- Interesting way to pull off Radial Deafen.

Transparent- Not sure if passing through doors would be a very safe feature, but the rest sounds workable

Ghost of War- ...I'm not sure I get this one. Is this like a radial variant of Blade Storm that lets you still move and attack while it's in progress and isn't necessarily a guaranteed kill?

The Ghost of war goes on a killing rampage, much like ash does with bladestorm. While the ghost of war is killing, Enyalius can fight with him.