Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Game Dead Yet?

Whatarewordsworth

I think Steve was shooting for update 8 with a lot of the story stuff. The two things I really want to see are the lore and the clan stuff.

You have access to the DC and you don't know that Steve wants Update 8 to be about Lobster-trollmen, optrollaster-launchers, chrysstrollids, tentatrollates and psitrollnic panic attacks?

EDIT: for unbelievers:

REDACTED is on my mind everyday. Part of the upgrade rework is toward that. When the laser of focus falls on REDACTED you will see some of that good stuff from XCom coming through... Not for Update 7 but definitely 8.

Edited by ruivoml

mate, you're just wrong.

I believe I am entitled to have my own opinions. I expressed my personal preferences, what I like/dislike and what would improve the game for me. Selfish? Maybe.

Maybe I should start acting like you, maybe I should start telling people who think that PVP would make the game better that they are wrong, just because I don't like PVP.

Next time, you should atleast try to say why I'm 'wrong'.

Edited by Kohira

yep, start acting like me. that'd mean you'd try to make educated guesses, research stuff - btw, i'm not at all for pvp, never said anything in that direction - not being defensive when being criticized but self-critical - did i meantion that i'm not the pvp type? - and you'd probably have noticed that several people already told you that comparatively a whole lot of games out the are more of a grind than warframe. oh, and entitlement has nothing to do with validity. just sayin', don't get mad at me.

Edited by SlyBoots

yep, start acting like me. that'd mean you'd try to make educated guesses, research stuff - btw, i'm not at all for pvp, never said anything in that direction - not being defensive when being criticized but self-critical - did i meantion that i'm not the pvp type? - and you'd probably have noticed that several people already told you that comparatively a whole lot of games out the are more of a grind than warframe. oh, and entitlement has nothing to do with validity. just sayin', don't get mad at me.

If you read his post, you'd see that he said you were against PvP. How's that educated guess and research rigamarole working for ya?

Edited by TheChaffeemancer

The PVP thing (has nothing to do with the topic) was just a comparison on what you did. Me telling people that they are wrong because I don't agree with them is the same thing you did. Yes, there are games that are more of a grind than Warframe, did I ever say that Warframe is the biggest grindfest out there?

Educated guesses? Research stuff? Then educate me, will you? Tell me why Warframe isn't mostly about grinding at the moment? Tell me exactly why I'm wrong.

----

Ah, my english is so bad I can barely express myself, great. I managed to confuse people on what I tried to express. Awesome work, me. Feel free to bash me for the S#&$ty comparison, if it even was a comparison.

Edited by Kohira

I believe I am entitled to have my own opinions. I expressed my personal preferences, what I like/dislike and what would improve the game for me. Selfish? Maybe.

Ah but the laws of the internet state that unles you explicitely state it's your very humble opinion, you obviously thought it was a fact, because you didn't state it was just your very humble opinion...

;_;

Ah but the laws of the internet state that unles you explicitely state it's your very humble opinion, you obviously thought it was a fact, because you didn't state it was just your very humble opinion...

One more thing, the grindfest isn't very bad or as bad as in other games (after all, I'm still playing the game and enjoying it), but I'd really like to have a story driven motivation to complete missions rather than a 'I need some more god damn materials because I won't be satisfied until I try every weapon in the game'. It's a personal preference, that is why I call it a grindfest.

I guess I should have expressed myself more clearly.

You have access to the DC and you don't know that Steve wants Update 8 to be about Lobster-trollmen, optrollaster-launchers, chrysstrollids, tentatrollates and psitrollnic panic attacks?

EDIT: for unbelievers:

He said it during the livestream, that the meat of the lore wouldn't be out until AT LEAST update 8 or 9.