Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos Is Not Buffed

SALE94

Cernos is a tenno weapon

Looking at the stats, Cernos=Paris, more or less

Paris has a prime

Therefore

Cernos Prime will exist

Most non-prime weapons are basically just used for Mastery Points then thrown away or never to be used again. I doubt Cernos would ever get buffed to 90 damage :/

Soma?Vectis? Hek? AkVasto? Dread? Penta?There's a lot of weapons which aren't prime and are more then mastery fodder.

Cernos is a tenno weapon

Looking at the stats, Cernos=Paris, more or less

Paris has a prime

Therefore

Cernos Prime will exist

Soma?Vectis? Hek? AkVasto? Dread? Penta?There's a lot of weapons which aren't prime and are more then mastery fodder.

None of the new generation Tenno weapons (Soma, Tigris, Vectis, Magistar, Cernos, and Galatine) have a prime equivalent yet. While that could be (and probably is) the result of their recent release, it may also be that these weapons are new innovations for the Tenno that never had an Orokin predecessor. They are, afterall, intended to be comparable to the highest current weapon tier - even if some (like the Cernos and Tigris) fall hilariously short.

Edited by TheAscendedOne

None of the new generation Tenno weapons (Soma, Tigris, Vectis, Magistar, Cernos, and Galatine) have a prime equivalent yet. While that could be (and probably is) the result of their recent release, it may also be that these weapons are new innovations for the Tenno that never had an Orokin predecessor. They are, afterall, intended to be comparable to the highest current weapon tier - even if some (like the Cernos and Tigris) fall hilariously short.

It's probably due to them being new. I mean, Magistar was released a week ago. They wouldn't want to release primes for them yet. I mean, Latron was released in closed beta. Latron Prime appeared in U8.

It's probably due to them being new. I mean, Magistar was released a week ago. They wouldn't want to release primes for them yet. I mean, Latron was released in closed beta. Latron Prime appeared in U8.

Then again, Orthos Prime released a month after Orthos just because it was popular. Galatine is just as popular as release Orthos.