The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Towers: Enemy Variety? You Call That A Lancer?

Innocent_Flower

Whoever organised the enemies of the towers had some bizare thinking paterns. 

The grineer are using corpus dera

Every single corpus crewman is using the strun

The grineer lancer is actually a butcher.

The only infested are ancient healers. 

Only one of the rarest Moa types are present. 

So other than the heavy gunner: everything is wrong.

The Logical and simple solution: 

Use every common character from each faction. Lancers (the heavy kind with hinds and grakatas),troopers, butchers, commanders, Bombadiers, corpus snipers, elite crewmen, moa, shockwave moa, chargers , leapers, crawlers.

It's fine if they're made white and have little gold things stuck into their skulls. It's rather simple to reskin things as white. 

I think it's interesting this way, I'd much rather they had a mix of weapons on each troop type though. Make it look like they use whatever weapons happen to be lying around from the last unit to get killed/corrupted.

This would be interestingto see. A nice twist on this would be if they also picked up player weapons if they died.

Why is it wrong? I am pretty sure its intended. One of lotus's lines when you enter a void mission (or during one) she says that the enemy units have been corrupted by the tower. So it makes sense to say that they are using the wrong weapons and such things, it makes it more interesting really. 

The corrupted lancer and the corrupted crewman have reversed armor stats if I remember right.

I can agree that the void needs more units though.

Why is it wrong? I am pretty sure its intended. One of lotus's lines when you enter a void mission (or during one) she says that the enemy units have been corrupted by the tower. So it makes sense to say that they are using the wrong weapons and such things, it makes it more interesting really. 

I don't see how corruption could be so specific. Are Orokin towers handing out struns and refusing to corrupt most but not all types of grineer and infested?