Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

Every other night if I can.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

I will try my best.

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  SocialHelpfulLoyalKindPassionateDeterminedLeaderReliable.ModestIndependentMatureRespectfulResponsible. (Remember to ONLY choose three words).

Respectful Kind Loyal.

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in)

Hawaii

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly?

Yes

IGN: Hybryd.

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

Every other night if I can.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

I will try my best.

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  SocialHelpfulLoyalKindPassionateDeterminedLeaderReliable.ModestIndependentMatureRespectfulResponsible. (Remember to ONLY choose three words).

Respectful Kind Loyal.

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in)

Hawaii

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly?

Yes

IGN: Hybryd.

Tried to send you an invite but says you are already in a clan.  Make sure to leave the clan you are currently in or make sure that you do not have any pending invites from other clans so that we can send you another invite.  Feel free to also register at our clan website at this time as well since you will be referring to it a lot once in the clan (Pauci Fortis Clan Website Link Here).  Thanks.

Edited by -PF-trigunxvash10

1.  Just started Playing again but id say about 3 hours a day during the week

2.  almost 3

3.  yep no problem with using chat programs

4.  social, helpful , modest

5.  usa

6.  yep

Got your whisper in game but was afk.  Got your recruitment application from clan website and it was approved.  Have sent you a clan invite.  Welcome to the family!