Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

Pauci Fortis (latin: The Strong Few)

uncle-sam-we-want-you.jpg
                                                                          I would like to visit the clan website

Interested? Scroll down to read on...

Edited by -PF-trigunxvash10

LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE CLAN:

*Life comes first! All of our members know that everyone has lives and other priorities so we don't expect people to be on 24/7. Most of our members log in every day and a few log in every other day. Majority log in weekday nights and weekends due to school and work.

C4zTqIc.png

*We are a diverse group of people scattered amongst USA, but we also have members that are from Canada, United Kingdom, Caribbean, Netherlands and Philippines!

SEFQvES.jpg

*We really strive to keep the clan active so members that do not log in Warframe for 7 days are immediately kicked from the clan (unless of course you inform an officer prior about going out of town, vacation, etc.). In addition, keeping the clan active also requires great communication amongst clanmates. Thus, members who tend to isolate themselves from everyone else or becomes a constant lone, mute wolf will also get kicked from the clan.

7days.png

*We welcome any and all new and experienced players and are always running something or making parties. We've helped tons of new players become very familiar and comfortable with the game, understanding all aspects and even becoming quite strong in their own accords!

wT5eQbs.jpg

*Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY, Raidcall AND a working mic are required! We try to pride ourselves on great clan communication and sociability so this rule we have implemented for our clan is a must! All members are required to log into Raidcall on a consistent basis whenever they are on Warframe. We as a clan feel that Raidcall is a much better and efficient way of communicating. If you cannot commit to this very important clan requirement, then this is definitely not the clan for you. (*FYI - logging in and communicating/socializing with clanmates on Raidcall are tracked and noted by all officers/admins.  *Please note that logging in does not mean staying in the AFK channel 24/7 racking up contribution points.)

Download Raidcall for Free here

GEHt4W0.jpg

WHAT WE CAN OFFER:

*All clan weapons, clan items, clan Warframes, trading kiosk and the assurance that any and all new upcoming dojo research/buildings will be worked on immediately and most likely completed within the first few days they are released after the update. (*Note: You must be past the rank of "Probation Private" to be able to host the dojo.)
MjfnWjM.png

d7MBgDN.png

3pEY9u8.png

*Experience and knowledge! Even though alot of our members are very random and casual players, we do have a good number of players who have been playing this game since closed beta/early open beta so they know all the ins and outs of this game. In addition, the members are always up to date with any new Warframe game changes DE makes.
3yDLdNN.png

*A guarantee that you will become a better player if you are new at this game! As long as you are willing to learn and able to take in advice and opinions from more experienced players, you will have no problem going from novice to intermediate to even expert in this game with our help. We love to see members grow with the clan and become a strong player and a clan officer giving back to the clan by helping other new members rise up like they once did.

*Able to run extremely high leveled defense/survival, complete any/all events, and/or party up with people of your caliber if you are an experienced player in this game!
AlGF8qy.png
^Screenshot via Damage 1.0 (Four man Grineer Survival)

TArIScp.jpg

^Screenshot via update 12.4.0 (Two man T3 Survival)

7MEDnlH.jpg

^Screenshot via update 12.6.1 (Two man ODD)

eAAIO61.jpg

^Screenshot via update 13.4.0 (Two man Infestation Survival)

*Clan Events! Sometimes DE makes events too slow and the rewards aren't as pleasing as they should be! We have just started creating clan events with Platinum prizes!
Pauci Fortis Clan Events Link Here

*Free plat giveaways to deserving and popular clan members! We have also just started a new polling system in where members can vote for who they want to win some free platinum!

Pauci Fortis Polling for Plat Link Here

PlatinumGiveaway-1.jpg

*Pauci Fortis Flash Prizes!  Sometimes even Pauci Fortis makes events too slow so to help out members who are quick on not letting opportunity pass them by, we have Flash Prizes!  These prizes includes Platinum and Rare Mods alike!

Pauci Fortis Flash Prizes

48z262E.png

flash-prize-banner-en_US.jpgflash-prize-banner-en_US.jpgflash-prize-banner-en_US.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

(Best Way): Post a response below answering the following questions:

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  Social. Helpful. Loyal. Kind. Passionate. Determined. Leader. Reliable. Modest. Independent. Mature. Respectful. Responsible. (Remember to ONLY choose three words).

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in)

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly?

7.  Is your clan invite box clear?  Meaning you are not currently in a clan or have received pending invites from other random clans. (More often than not this occurs and it causes us the inability to send you any clan invites!  Thus, it's your responsibility to make sure your clan invite box is clear!)

(Second Best Way): Visit our clan website and fill out the recruitment application!

I want to join Pauci Fortis!

(Third Best Way): Whisper/PM our clan leader/founder (-PF-trigunxvash10) or one of our officers (-PF-Tanaka), (-PF-SilentWreck) in game on Warframe and tell them that you are interested in joining the clan and that you referred from the Warframe forums page. (Please note that you will have to answer all questions listed above.)

Side Note

Amongst many other games, we also play Clash of Clans!  Feel free to find our clan (Pauci Fortis) in game and request to join.  Make sure you let us know via this clan thread that you are doing so AND also tell us of your Clash of Clans in game account name or your request will be declined!

What is Clash of Clans? Commercial Link Click Here!

Pauci Fortis Clan Emblem

b5uno8f.png

Emblem created by: MakMessiah and Striking_Manatee

Pauci Fortis VIP Circle:

Leader/Founder:

-PF-trigunxvash10 (Mastery Rank 16)

coFounder 2nd in Command:

Luckity (Mastery Rank 6)

Horseman Ranked - 3rd in Command(s) - General:

-PF-Tanaka (Mastery Rank 16)

-PF-SilentWreck (Mastery Rank 15)

Hall of Famers (Forever Remembered Members):

LordLykon81 (Mastery Rank 5)

badmanticore (Mastery Rank 14)

MakMessiah (Mastery Rank 12)

FoxRabbit (Mastery Rank 11)

BloodGorgon24 (Mastery Rank 6)

CrimsonD4sh (Mastery Rank 7)

iJaviGiraffe (Mastery Rank 13)

KTerminator93 (Mastery Rank 7)

Brief (Mastery Rank 10)

canaanite (Mastery rank 8)

Diamond Ranked Executive Admins/Officers - 1st Colonel:

n/a

Gold Ranked Admins/Officers - Colonel:

e2K12 (Mastery Rank 16)

Timedodger (Mastery Rank 16)

Silver Ranked Officers/Moderators - Major:

ENDER357 (Mastery Rank 11)

Bronze Ranked Recruiting Officers - Captain:

killer_Husky (Mastery Rank 11)

EntrancedAndrew (Mastery Rank 15)

InvoicingQuasar (Mastery Rank 12)

How crazy the Clan Leader is...

How many times have you Forma-ed that?

WARFRAMES:

Banshee (2), Ember Prime (1), Excalibur Prime (2), Frost Prime (2), Hydroid (3), Loki (3), Nekros (4), Nova (4), Nyx (2), Oberon (6), Rhino (2), Rhino Prime (1), Saryn (3), Trinity (4), Valkyr (2), Vauban (2), Volt (2), Zephyr (4)

*All other Warframes not listed above were only ranked to 30 but all have been potatoed.

PRIMARY WEAPONS:

Boar Prime (1), Boltor (3), Boltor Prime (5), Burston Prime (5), Flux Rifle (6), Lanka (5), Latron Prime (4), Ogris (7), Paris Prime (4), Penta (5), Phage (4), Snipetron Vandal (4), Sobek (1), Soma (4), Strun Wraith (3), Synapse (7), Amprex (6), Supra (5), Karak (5)

*All other Primary Weapons not listed above were only ranked to 30.  All weapons listed above has also been potatoed.  *Note - I do NOT have the Braton Vandal.

SECONDARY WEAPONS:

Acrid (4), Akvastos (5), Brakk (4), Despair (3), Detron (5), Kunai (1), Tysis (5), Castanas (3), Hikou (3), Angstrum (5)

*All other Secondary Weapons not listed above were only ranked to 30.  Many of them including the ones listed above has been potatoed.  *Note - I do NOT have the Lato Vandal and Lato Prime.

MELEE WEAPONS:

Dual Ether (1), Dual Ichor (4), Galantine (2), Orthos (3), Orthos Prime (3), Dual Zoren (4), Jat Kittag (1), Dakra Prime (1), Dragon Nikana (3), Obex (1)

*All other Melee Weapons not listed above were only ranked to 30.  Some of them including the ones listed above has been potatoed.

*Note - All Warframes and Weapons have been achieved through intense hours of farming (Blueprints available to purchase using credits were done so but the resources to make them were farmed).  NONE of them were purchased from the Warframe market using Platinum or Prime Access using cash.

Number of Hours Played: Warframe = 1000+ hours (Been playing since one month after open beta release date of March 2013)

1.  Only Excalibur (Just started playing)

2.  I plan to play a few hours a day.

3.  I am currently Mastery Rank 0.  Again, I just started playing.

4.  I can be on Raidcall but I do not have a mic so I can't talk, but I can listen and type responses!

5.  I hope to gain a lot of experience from this game with the help from this clan.  Based off your recruitment post and clan website, it seems like this clan is very organized and the level of professionalism put into the threads and website astounds me.

6.  I live in good 'ol US of A.  Currently residing in California.

Edited by CloudStrifeFF7

Love the clan, really fresh and proffessional and at the same time light hearted and a place to laugh and get that much needed break at the end/middle of the day, ive been in quite a few clans in this game( have been playing for a while in and out) but none seem to be able to provide the environment pauci fortis does, good job guys and i wish the best for our growing clan

1.  Rhino, Nyx, Nova in few days

2.  Playing most days of the week

3.  Mastery Rank 3

4.  I can be on Raidcall when i'm logged in ingame, but sometimes cant talk late at night

5. I think i can lear a lot more about this game and have more fun with this clan. It looks like you are a group of fun people and gaming is supposed to be about fun 

6.  I'm from Sweden

Ingame name: Ultrabeats

1.  Only Excalibur (Just started playing)

2.  I plan to play a few hours a day.

3.  I am currently Mastery Rank 0.  Again, I just started playing.

4.  I can be on Raidcall but I do not have a mic so I can't talk, but I can listen and type responses!

5.  I hope to gain a lot of experience from this game with the help from this clan.  Based off your recruitment post and clan website, it seems like this clan is very organized and the level of professionalism put into the threads and website astounds me.

6.  I live in good 'ol US of A.  Currently residing in California.

Friend request and clan invite has been sent! Welcome to the clan!

1: Vauban, Nova, Loki, Excalibur

2. Around 1-2 just trying to casually proceed through the planets atm without hardcoring it out.

3: Mastery rank 3

4: I am able to be on raidcall, and have a mic and willing to talk but some points in the day I can't be on raidcall while on warframe due to family.

5:  I wanted to meet and play the game and have fun with it with other people other than just alone. How well the clan is setup and won't force me to play when I have other things in life to worry about.

6: I live in the USA, Ohio.

Ingame name: Azurave

Edited by azurave

1.  Rhino, Nyx, Nova in few days

2.  Playing most days of the week

3.  Mastery Rank 3

4.  I can be on Raidcall when i'm logged in ingame, but sometimes cant talk late at night

5. I think i can lear a lot more about this game and have more fun with this clan. It looks like you are a group of fun people and gaming is supposed to be about fun 

6.  I'm from Sweden

Ingame name: Ultrabeats

Friend request and clan invite has been sent!  Welcome to the clan!

I did an app on your site, but i'll reply here too.

I just started playing warframe a few days ago, got some of the very basics down, and that's about it.

1. Excalibur only for now. But will gladly fill any role needed. (I'll probably end up with as many as possible, with one main, 2-3 alts, and the rest just there if needed. just the kind of person i am)

2. I've been on for 4+ hours a day because of the holidays, but that will drop to 1hr/day until march, when i will have a lot more time and probably be at 2+/day for 5 days a week. ( i have a 2nd job until march)

3. At mastery 2, should hit 3 tomorrow.

4. haven't used raidcall before, but will get it. and have a working mic (most of the time, might have to switch it out for my old one if it starts to suck again)

5. I want to be more social in the game and learn to not be a complete noob. I like giving to the clan once i know wtf i'm doing, helping new players, bsing with the clan while working to a goal (mat gather, downing boss, whatever clan feels like doing, etc.).

6. In USA, in WA.

1: Vauban, Nova, Loki, Excalibur

2. Around 1-2 just trying to casually proceed through the planets atm without hardcoring it out.

3: Mastery rank 3

4: I am able to be on raidcall, and have a mic and willing to talk but some points in the day I can't be on raidcall while on warframe due to family.

5:  I wanted to meet and play the game and have fun with it with other people other than just alone. How well the clan is setup and won't force me to play when I have other things in life to worry about.

6: I live in the USA, Ohio.

Ingame name: Azurave

My name is Perointh and I'm interested in joining ur clan

1.  I main Forst (formaed 2 times about to go for 3) but i also have Ash, Ember, Loki, Mag Prime, Nova, Oberon, Rhino, Trinity and Nyx

2.  I try to get on and leave it up to monitor for alerts but at least 1 hour of play and more if I feel like playing around.

3.  6 about to be 7

4.  Just downloaded it. Use to skype but I'll get use to raidcall

5.  I want in a clan willing to go more than 50 minutes in survival and to do crazy stuff with and try to be the best. I have been in clans that say they want to act as a clan but really was just a clan used for training rookies. This one seems exciting and looks like yall are having fun doing the things I'm looking for.

6.  I am born and raised in Texas.

I did an app on your site, but i'll reply here too.

I just started playing warframe a few days ago, got some of the very basics down, and that's about it.

1. Excalibur only for now. But will gladly fill any role needed. (I'll probably end up with as many as possible, with one main, 2-3 alts, and the rest just there if needed. just the kind of person i am)

2. I've been on for 4+ hours a day because of the holidays, but that will drop to 1hr/day until march, when i will have a lot more time and probably be at 2+/day for 5 days a week. ( i have a 2nd job until march)

3. At mastery 2, should hit 3 tomorrow.

4. haven't used raidcall before, but will get it. and have a working mic (most of the time, might have to switch it out for my old one if it starts to suck again)

5. I want to be more social in the game and learn to not be a complete noob. I like giving to the clan once i know wtf i'm doing, helping new players, bsing with the clan while working to a goal (mat gather, downing boss, whatever clan feels like doing, etc.).

6. In USA, in WA.

Friend request and clan invite has been sent!  Thanks for being the first person as well to complete an application at our website AND relying to this recruitment thread!  Much appreciated and welcome to the clan!

My name is Perointh and I'm interested in joining ur clan

1.  I main Forst (formaed 2 times about to go for 3) but i also have Ash, Ember, Loki, Mag Prime, Nova, Oberon, Rhino, Trinity and Nyx

2.  I try to get on and leave it up to monitor for alerts but at least 1 hour of play and more if I feel like playing around.

3.  6 about to be 7

4.  Just downloaded it. Use to skype but I'll get use to raidcall

5.  I want in a clan willing to go more than 50 minutes in survival and to do crazy stuff with and try to be the best. I have been in clans that say they want to act as a clan but really was just a clan used for training rookies. This one seems exciting and looks like yall are having fun doing the things I'm looking for.

6.  I am born and raised in Texas.