Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

Ha.  Hahaha.  Way more than I should.  I'm on basically every day for a few hours minimum.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

Yup.

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  Social. Helpful. Loyal. Kind. Passionate. Determined. Leader. Reliable. Modest. Independent. Mature. Respectful. Responsible. (Remember to ONLY choose three words).

Helpful, Reliable, Modest

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in)

USA, California

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly?

I've read all of the first few pages just to be sure I haven't missed anything.  So yes.

7.  Is your clan invite box clear?  Meaning you are not currently in a clan or have received pending invites from other random clans.

It is clear.

If there's any questions you have for me, feel free to throw me a PM.

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week? I just started playing again after having played a little last year, but I plan to play a lot -- every day, in fact.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank? Excalibur 10

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? Yes

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  PassionateDeterminedMature.

5.  What country are you from?  Toronto, Canada

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? Yes

7.  Is your clan invite box clear?  Meaning you are not currently in a clan or have received pending invites from other random clans: Yes.

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

Ha.  Hahaha.  Way more than I should.  I'm on basically every day for a few hours minimum.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

Yup.

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  Social. Helpful. Loyal. Kind. Passionate. Determined. Leader. Reliable. Modest. Independent. Mature. Respectful. Responsible. (Remember to ONLY choose three words).

Helpful, Reliable, Modest

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in)

USA, California

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly?

I've read all of the first few pages just to be sure I haven't missed anything.  So yes.

7.  Is your clan invite box clear?  Meaning you are not currently in a clan or have received pending invites from other random clans.

It is clear.

If there's any questions you have for me, feel free to throw me a PM.

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week? I just started playing again after having played a little last year, but I plan to play a lot -- every day, in fact.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank? Excalibur 10

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? Yes

4.  Of the following words, which THREE best describes you?  PassionateDeterminedMature.

5.  What country are you from?  Toronto, Canada

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? Yes

7.  Is your clan invite box clear?  Meaning you are not currently in a clan or have received pending invites from other random clans: Yes.

Invites have been sent!  Welcome to the family!

• 2 months later...

1. I tend to get on as often as i can which would most likely be everyday, just sometimes later in evening or afternoon.

2.I am Rank 8

3.I will always be availbale to voice chat, I acutally prefer it.

4.Three words that describe me are SOCIAL, MATURE, RELIABLE

5.I am from CT,USA

6. Yes i read it first before anything.

7.Not part of clan and recieved no invites.

Note: I do play Clash Of Clans :D