The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lend A Hand?

(XBOX)SHADOW WOLF5698

So i bought this laptop a couple years back and am wondering if i should upgrade since I've been having some frame rate issues in a couple of games and this one finally pushed me over the edge. I used to be able to run this game with no problems what so ever but now when i check my fps it ends up flying all over the place to the point where the game becomes unplayable when i run this game on all options either off or on the lowest possible the frame rate varies from 10-60+ consistently and when i run on the highest it stays around 20 but tends to jump to 60+ every now and again.

I would post my specs but i completely forgot how to get them since i haven't needed them in the longest time Sigh... So if someone would help me out in finding the problem it would be much appreciated.

P.s i really need to learn how to make my own computer/laptop...

I have a custom built desktop and after last update I have frame rate issues as well. Not sure if they added something else to make things pretty or what but No matter what I do it seems to be skipping at times. Tried different resolutions and settings but still get the fps lag.

*Windows 64-bit

*AMD FX-6100 6-core cpu

*8GB Ram

*ATI 6670 HD - 2GB gpu

Last few patches broken something in game engine. I have frame drop in everything that isnt OD defense. Pretty odd and weird. Void is lottery to me, never knowing if i am going to crash or not.

And i was running T2 capture just before and after the last patch and i surely say that last patch broken something. Captures before were good, after the patch one was stutter fest.

So i messed around with my Laptop ended up getting round 60 fps somewhat stable (i re installed my drivers) and as it turns out i now run anywhere from 45ish- 80ish Which is still a major problem could someone work on a frame-limit or something since i would just set it at 30 and be done with it

Edit: I should add that I did this trial with running everything at max I am almost terrified to increase the gap in the frame rates so i wont really be lowering it anytime soon.

Edited by wolves5698