Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questing For The Frames Parts Instead Of Farming Boss For Them ?

Stew360

I found the grinding and boss farming to be over boring repetitive and not fun by any mean

I would like to see some story driven Quest atached to the part like : trinity parts as been disperse into the earth systhem , you should recover those etc...... blablabla

So instead of farming the boss only we could play all the missions into a systhem and all of sudden LOTUS instead of calling «« ITS THE GRINEER »» will say i think ive detected a warframe components signal and your missions objective sundenly change the level of difficulty crank up and you are now trying to quest for a warframe parts those triggered events will have the same chance to pop in as the loots drop as a chance to drop on a boss farms

So this way the quest for part will feel more like questing for those searching all over the systhem to recover those valuable piece of equipements ;)

I deeply want to see this implemented

I will make thing more Fun less repetitive and much more gratifiant

/sign

? reward = warframe parts

sounds cool

i would not really want the alert systhem to be the way to get the part actually i was thinking more about (( kinda alert systhem )) thats could pop in any missions of a systhem at any given time ( so instead of faming a boss only for a frame )) you will farms a entire systhem and actually quest and search all over for those valuable piece of equipement lost by the teno

You know when lotus said ive detected this or thats and she change your primary objective to do a specifics missions , i would like here to say «« iam detecting a (( X )) components warframe signal , try to find it etc... sometime this alert could lead to no frame part but it as a chance to drop the part as the same drop % as the boss figths

I let the devs work on the final solutions

but the idea behind thats is making the (( exploration )) and the quest for part feeling like you actually need to explore many ship or outpost /planet to find the lost parts

instead of a mindless boring boss farming that is repetitive and over boring to the extreme , i want something more dynamics fun and maybe story driven :) with a cool little intro about the (( LOST )) frame from the past whats ability the frame as why should you want it whats purpose this frame delivers

Edited by Stew360