Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea: Vampire Warframe

ViraI

So recently, I've been seeing trailers of the new Castlevania, and that got me thinking. What if there was a warframe with vampire based abilities? After some thought, I thought it would be cool to make him into a support warframe by debuffing the enemies.

First Ability: Bloodshot

Sends out a wave of blood at the enemies in front, which obscures their vision and leaves them temporarily blind.

Second Ability:Conversion

Converts a portion of the Warframe's blood (health) into energy for the entire team.

Third Ability: Cursed Blood

Creates a mist of blood around the entire team. If an enemy attacks someone with a mist around them, then the blood is redirected to the enemy and curses them by lowering their attack and defense.

Fourth Ability: Bat Swarm

Conjures an army of bats to assault the enemies around. Bats will stun the enemies with fear for a short period of time.

Those are my ideas of what his abilities could be, but of course is feedback is welcome.

Edited by ViraI

Cool ideas!

However, I miss the logic from the ultimate's healing effect, I don't know...

Thanks, sorry if I worded the ultimate kinda wrong, unless you were referring to something else about it?

Not bad actually, 3/4 utility and 1/4 damage seems like a fun combo.

I can see people would complain about energy conversion, might be abusive.

Perhaps it would be better if only the vampire warframe is affected by the health reduction?

Thanks, sorry if I worded the ultimate kinda wrong, unless you were referring to something else about it?

Perhaps it would be better if only the vampire warframe is affected by the health reduction?

That too, and 4th skill spam, personally i would not mind it, i find the idea quite interesting.

I think the bats should only damage and stun the enemies nearby. They could deal for example viral or slash damage, so they would damage the enemy's health instantly.

I can see people would complain about energy conversion, might be abusive.

It would be a reserved "Enegy Vampire" from Trinity. :D Kinda interesting.