Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ancestorly Power

spysweeper242

Since tenno are supposedly a descendent group of warriors of Hayden Tenno, they should inherit some of his abilities, like:

Adrenaline: Press shift while standing and take a shot or swing to do a slowmo

move capable of slightly homing it manually, this cost 20 stamina.

Elemental power: Hit a hazard ( Fire, Open panel, Ice patches, etc) to have a 100% proc according to what you hit.

Heart Capacity: Allows you to slowly regenerate health in trade for stamina.

So, have I mastered TOPICS yet?        

It wil be a slightly controlable cinematic

That's the thing- you can only do that in singleplayer games. Warframe is online-based; you can't let it do anything that would make one player's game behave differently from the rest, e.g. one be in slow motion while the rest aren't.

Aside from that, decent ideas; I had heard about the elemental hazard thing from Dark Sector and wouldn't mind such a mechanic in Warframe. Would make things like the fire mission hazards useful instead of just annoying.

Since tenno are supposedly a descendent group of warriors of Hayden Tenno, they should inherit some of his abilities, like:

Adrenaline: Press shift while standing and take a shot or swing to do a slowmo

move capable of slightly homing it manually, this cost 20 stamina.

Elemental power: Hit a hazard ( Fire, Open panel, Ice patches, etc) to have a 100% proc according to what you hit.

Heart Capacity: Allows you to slowly regenerate health in trade for stamina.

So, have I mastered TOPICS yet?        

I like your idea, but the problem is Warframe is not a canon or sequel to Dark Sector. Warframe can be considered as a "spiritual successor" to Dark Sector. But it is an entirely different game of its own, even though they share a familiar design (Hayden's suit form compared to Excalibur).

Almost like how Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon Souls, but the story and games have nothing to do with each other.

But as I said, I like your idea.

Edited by VoidWraith