Hmm Any Clan Cool Enough To Accept Me?

Majestic_Justice

Requirement:

Name of clan must be cool

Clan emblem must be cool

Lots of members who actually help and or play together with clan members

Benefits:

Level 3 player

Warframe: Excalibur, Rhino, Oberon (in crafting process), Nyx (in crafting process)

Primary weapons: Braton(Lvl 30), Strun

Secondary weapons: Lato pistol, Lex pistol, Seer pistol

Melee weapons: Skaana, Glaive

Play games as hobby so commitment is long term though mostly able to play on weekends alone due to RL commitments

Plus a helpful, kind, gentle soul which will command those frames who is in the process of realizing objective reality. Have delved into numerous people's psyche, strangers or otherwise (and a dog and an unseen), even a whole nation once. Hopefully I will be fit to rule all for eternity once I get over this stage of pitiful mortal existence. Have seen death too, I think it's a whole long long long waste of time.

So....convince me. Let me see which clan is worthy of me:

warframe_excalibur_by_jiayibingding-d6ej

Edited by Majestic_Justice

well I was never good at convincing people but the best i can do is link you to my recrutiment tab, so you can check it out, we are a smallish clan around 25 members all who are active and since we are all on eastern time there is generally always around 3 of us on. we have a full dojo with all the clan tec made so ya.... here is the link

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137473-shadow-runners-recruitment-tab-now-recruiting/#entry1638961

Well I believe there's clan worthy for you.... don't know if you're worthy enough to them though :D

owl-look-of-disapproval.jpg

Disclaimer: This 24/7/365 disapproving look is brought to you by our friendly, heavily intercepted internet free of charge to be used fairly for the benefit of Majestic_Justice.

Edited by Majestic_Justice