Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another "update 7 Killed The Game" Thread

Staggered

No its a fact that this company here seems to be tending seriously towards the true P2W game. Just like EA and other companies have done, make you pay and grind the hell out of all of your gear and get what you want, then next update they bring up they nerf all of your stuff and wipe you clean, just to get you to pay more money to reuse all of your stuff that you already had before and come out with new things, which are truly not new at all, the items will have the same mechanics and same damage output as the older model and decide to become extremely greedy and tend to charge massive amounts of money, now I can truly see why they had a end date to the founders pack, cause they new that this update will lose aton of players and tried to grind as much money as possible before the launch to get as many players as they can and money, so when it goes to open beta, bam they decide to nerf absolutely everything to find another alternative to grind more money of players, well i can say this much that this update really screwed me up big time, im not going to spend another dime until something gets fixed with it lol.

Literally, it isn't that hard to understand. As it stands, right now, everybody is back to 'Square 1,' so to speak. You have to go back to early planets and farm new mods. Is that that bad? Unbelievable the self-entitlement you all have about making this game easier. First it was too easy, now it's too hard? And as for Soloing, I can already solo some missions on Ceres and Earth, after only ~2 hours of playing. The game is still balanced, just think of it as you are starting new, regardless of weapon or warframe level, and you need new mods.

I agree i feel you man ...

The game is to easy the Update 7 is great it as some flaws on the ui that need to be adress and i think the game should be even more difficult

Difficulty is a win. The current cap is only level 8(9 now, if you have everything. >_>). Which means everything in the game is easy.

Play the easy stuff/ get mods/pwn. The only thing that really changed with update 7 is you can't lul through whatever level you want. DDDD: