Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker

Isotoxin

Well now, this is very interesting.

A few missions after I killed Captain Vor, my screen started to faze out on a mission, and a mysterious character popped up on the left side, talking about how his blood on my hands would have repercussions.

Suddenly, after a bit more of his speech, he appeared from a cloud of black smoke. A level 45 Stalker. I was pretty surprised by it since it was the first time I ever saw the guy, so I tried to get a headshot at him. However, before I could get the shot, I got hit by one slash, and then zeep-zoop there goes my neck. His job finished, he left as quickly as he appeared.

Of course, I was just able to revive and he didn't appear again after that, but still, just a small word of warning for any Tenno.

Beware the Stalker.

Actually, i had the misfortune of running into this guy myself. I only barely survived this encounter due to being a rhino with some extra health and a boltor with multishot 60%. Stalker looks like a Tenno, except he seemed energy based? Glowed a purple blackish.

I can confirm that the Stalker does exist. It all happened to fast that I didn't even get a chance to screenshot it. One minute I'm cruising along enjoying my bow in the new planet map, the next I'm dead on the ground after witnessing a puff of black smoke appear in front of me.

Terrifying.