Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 Suggestion For Players Having Trouble With It Being Too "hard".

Mampara

Remeber when you first started playing Warframe, you were a bit confused and weren't sure on what to do (well I know I was) but as you played the lower levels getting lower level mods and weapons etc, you slowly built your way up.

Now with "update 7" the game has gone back to the starting point of your levels so that means you have to start from the lower leveled systems. I understand people where doing level 30+ stuff but I mean if you went into a level 30+ in the last update without any mods you'd have a hard time and that's what people are getting now You have to get your mods back.

I've had some trouble not being use to my 150 sheilds but the game is still in beta it is to be expected.

Thanks.

maybe he's suggesting that all the crybabies screaming about how the game is now "too hard" should chill out

relax

suck it up

it's a beta, THERE ARE GOING TO BE CHANGES

if you don't want to deal with the beta process and help/assist, then GTFO and come back when it hits release version

I have just lost all respect for whiny ppl complaining when they are WILLING playing a beta version of a game (different story with something like D3 which sold a retail "release" version that was less than a beta)

sidenote - the new system with U7 looks awesome IMHO and of course it's different at first, but im sure it will grow on me, DE has rebalanced most all of the weapons based on the new "upgrade" system

It's a mod wipe basically. You keep your exploration progress and weapons/warframe, but lose all mods.

It's not hard at all if you start at Mercury again and work your way back up, farming new mods along the way, but it's kind of tedious imo, as those of us who've leveled our frames and weapons to 30 can't jump right into the new systems/content.

It's to be expected when you have a completely new system introduced, but imo DE could've eased the transition a bit by say, providing some generic mods for our frames and weapons, say if you have a lvl 15 frame, give us a couple of common warframe mods, like hp/shield, and if you have a level30 warframe, give that frame 3-4 common mods.

That way at least people can jump into the new content immediately without feeling like being completely naked.

if you don't want to deal with the beta process and help/assist, then GTFO and come back when it hits release version

Making the game more user-friendly, so more people are willing to stick around to help/assist with the product sounds like good business decision to me.

Edited by Gestalt

the game was not hard or difficult or challenging to start off with it was just another third person shooter. it got more challenging as i progressed then this update comes along and i get smacked with ceres level difficulty in mercury because i suddenly find that all my mods all my progress all my grinding suddely disappeared into the wild green yonder for absolutely no good reason.

only to have my mods slightly replaced by useless and expensive as F*** fusion mods that i still need to do more grinding in order to actually use on mods i have to get by grinding some more until i just get sick of it and leave the game.

the game was not difficult at all when i first started now its just annoying, not challenging (which is good). but annoying (which is bad).

invalidating all my work simply because they want to completely redo their system in favor of one that encorages more grinding and even less incentive is just harder to figure on the big WHY.