Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips For Finding Jade?

maddhax0r

I am looking for any tips that could help me find Jadeleaf. I have been grinding whenever possible but I seem to do endless missions and only ever find dragonlilly. The info on the event says that the places they spawn will be obvious but obvious to whom? Its damn near impossible to find this stuff. Anyway, suggestions would be more than welcome.

Don't be afraid to take a big hit on your profile's mission quit rate.  Look around in the water areas in the first tile, if it isn't there quit and try again.  When you do find it there scan it and complete the mission normally. 

Edited by Wahooo

Don't be afraid to take a big hit on your profile's mission quit rate.  Look around in the water areas in the first tile, if it isn't there quit and try again.  When you do find it there scan it and complete the mission normally. 

best way to farm, 2 vermillons in one day

Ok this is how we did it once we decided we were going to just collect antil virals for clan mates without the time to grind it out.:

1. Jades only show up in water so only look in water areas.

2. get on a voip program (mumble/ts/vent) with however many people you are running with, you can do it with chat but it's a pain.

3. Have each person drop into the map SOLO.

4. Each person looks for a jade in the first two tiles of the map, bailing and restarting the mission if you don't see a jade.

5.  The first person to spot a jade says something, everyone quits the mission they are currently in and joins that session.

6. All scan the jade and then finish the mission to keep the scan.

7. repeat.

it's more effecient than doing the solo scan and drop and if you use voice it's less dull.

1. Get Carrier

2. Make his Sweeper really strong

3. Join a solo game

4. Equip your scanner, never switch to a weapon

5. Run through the level and use the scanner to find them.

6. Enemies die just by walking past them. 

7. Lots of Jade in no time