The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello From A Ps4 User And A Newbie To Warframe

(PSN)claymoregirl

hi, i'm new to warframe and also play it on the ps4 which i just got for christmas. I'm a total newbie when it comes to warframe and have looked up info on the wiki but i find it easier to talk to people on forums. Any help would be great right now I have the warframe Excalibur since it said he was the most balanced out of the 3 you get to pick from. I would like help with how I should build him for a beginner like myself :3 thanks

at what level do the abilities unlock? I cannot any abilities with the touch pad and I think i might be on level 5-ish? 

Abilities don't unlock, you have them all at the start, but you have to go to your Warframe, then mods, and put the ability card in, if you match the symbols, the price of the mod is cut in half, so make sure to do that too.

What person above me said.

You can make your gear more powerful with mods that drop randomly from enemies. As warframes and weapons level up you gain more mod capacity which means more powerful mods, which means stronger gear. Your abilities are also in a form of mods which you put on whenever you want.

check this out to see how make mods stronger http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion