The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings And Felicitations From The Usaf!

PanzeRDragoN

Greetings my fellow Tenno and followers of the Lotus, started playing Warframe around the time when the Dojo's first came out and right away fell in love with this game. I got hooked into the Founders program and been playing since, nothing is more satisfying that being a space ninja and dicing up enemies. Loving the Ember so got me the Ember Prime. I am currently in Taiko Dragons and currently it's Dragonmaster/Warlord. I included a pic of me as well, I hope you all like the person sharing my picture...

Panzerdrachen.png

What about me? Oh I am funny, friendly and helpful person. I play allot of video games I just wish I had the time for all of them. I enjoy being employed by the USAF, got me out of my hole to see some things outside my state and soon I will be going to Japan, will be up to my neck in sake and sushi. I fix planes and its awesome work.

Want to shout out to Rebecca, love ya Lotus and to all of my fellow brothers in arms across all branches of the US military and those that are in the military of other countries, keep up the good work! It's a small world I ended up meeting a fellow USAF who not only was at the same squadron but we had the same instructor and he had him right after I had him...

I would also like compile a list of our current service members, if your in the military and want me to add you here shoot me a pm or reply.

PanzeRDragoN - USAF - Active