Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Information On The Harvester.

Phobose

Question

I've noticed alot of people are not familiar with the Harvester and/or unfamiliar with how to have it come after you.

This thread will give you the idea of how to have it spawn if you want to farm the Detron blueprint.

The Harvester will appear in a random mission once the following Criteria is met:

Sided with the Grineer in an Invasion mission with the Grineer INVADING a corpus mission node

having sided with the Grineer enough times will cause The Harvester (Zanuka 2.0) to spawn and attack you.

The Harvester is a Prototype model of Zanuka which Alad V sends to kill Tenno and collect their components for the further production of his Zanuka Project.

The Harvester shares the same model of Zanuka spare for the different paint job.

As of 11.5.5 Harvester's difficulty has increased drastically and now has a chance to drop one of the 3 pieces for the Detron.

Happy Harvester hunting and Have a Great New Years everyone!

Edited by ThatShadyGuy

6 answers to this question

when you say enough how many is enough?

I believe he has the same system as Stalker, after completing a certain amount of Grineer sided invasion missions he will appear to attack you, I'm not certain at this current time the exact percentage 

I believe he has the same system as Stalker, after completing a certain amount of Grineer sided invasion missions he will appear to attack you, I'm not certain at this current time the exact percentage 

Some people have encountered him without participating in the event or the invasions at all though.

Some people have encountered him without participating in the event or the invasions at all though.

This.

I've also ran well over 100 grineer invasion missions during the event and even more since and have yet to have the Harvester spawn even once while doing either the current invasions or random corpus missions.