Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Pack Gave ...

KyleOne

The skill mods for frames. Skill mods I already had.

So now I have 2 invisibility Loki mods, and the copy only sells for 800 credits.

Is this intended?

If it is, for players with multiple frames it really can't be worth it to throw the dice on those packs. I'll just get more 'rare' skill mods that I already have.

It was so disappointing. DE, make it as fun as possible when I spend platinum :)

but if your skills are already upgraded to rank 3 then a new version is basically just a S#&$tier fusion core

also FYI new rank 3 skills are NOT as powerful as old rank 3 skills btw

but if your skills are already upgraded to rank 3 then a new version is basically just a S#&$tier fusion core

also FYI new rank 3 skills are NOT as powerful as old rank 3 skills btw

I'm sure Lokis died a lot inside hearing that.

You get better mods from a super secret location which you can clear in about ten minutes, screw wasting plat on those card packs. I did for a bit then realised I was getting copy after copy of skill cards.

But if we don't know about your "super secret" location then it is irrelevant in a discussion of the value someone might get from their purchase. If you're the sort who wants to keep your spot secret because you fear it will get nerfed, fine, but in that case don't bring it up as a solution to other people's problems. It's unhelpful and very obnoxious.

As for the packs, yeah, 1 or 2 runs of any mission will get you more mods. If you want rares, do a defense mission and stay a few rounds longer. But if you get some smiles from buying packs, then I am glad you are enjoying supporting the game. I don't fully understand the behavior, but one of my good friends really likes that sort of thing too. :)