Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis With 100% Fire Dot.

letir

It does TONS of dmg already,if it had 100% fire proc,it would be the most OP weapon in the game

Think if weapons had 100% proc chance

BLAST:no one gets to ever stand up again

RADIATION: nyx's chaos is useless now

And so on..

So..ignis 100% proc= NO

100% FIRE chance, not Blast or anything. Same with Acrid's 100% Toxin DoT.

There is only 1 way to solve this, fire proc remains as it is, OR DE lower a lot ignis dmg so that with 100% it doesn't do 10k dmg per second

Another "nerfman" is here. Ignis isn't OP, not even close.

I'm not a nerfman,but after a full modded ignis kills me in less than 2 seconds,no matter if I get loki or rhino with iron skin.

So, we're talking about conclave here,my ignis is still crafting(recently got ember prime) and if you're talking about PVE,then I can't give my opinion since I don't have one

Seeing as ignite staggers and fears units.. wouldn't 100% proc chain panic groups making them helpless while doing several thousand damage per second to each target?

this is what I was trying to say,I just didn't use the right words.

this is what I was trying to say,I just didn't use the right words.

Though in PvP.. If the match starts in close range and a [Ember] uses accelerant for the stun and debuff, how long do you think and maxed iron skined rhino would last? Edited by Makya

Seeing as ignite staggers and fears units.. wouldn't 100% proc chain panic groups making them helpless while doing several thousand damage per second to each target?

It's not full CC effect, bcs they take stagger only from beginning, and it's working only vs "light infantry".

It's not full CC effect, bcs they take stagger only from beginning, and it's working only vs "light infantry".

Huh? After the fire goes out(which doesn't last long) would only repeat again so re staggered. As for 'light infantry'.. it also works on ancients, are those 'light infantry'?

Edited by Makya

Uhm...I and the lots of ppl that play conclaves which are approx 10% of the community(maybe xd?)

In a game where they never even wanted to add pvp, never planed on pvp, and said they won't balance anything for pvp. That 10% should be glad they even added anything past clan dojo sparing.

I agree the ignis doesn't need a 100 percent proc chance but pvp is and always should be irrelevant when balancing weapons.

If you want good pvp go find a game that was made for it, warframe is and probably will always be mainly co-op centered.

Huh? After the fire goes out(which doesn't last long) would only repeat again so re staggered. As for 'light infantry'.. it also works on ancients, are those 'light infantry'?

It working long enough and control effect is too weak, in my opinion. Radiation or Blast can be used for crowd control, Impact and Fire are not.

if you nerf the damage of the ignis and give it 100% proc of fire only that does not affect other elements not only would its fire proc damage do no damage at all like 1s because fire proc damage is based on base damage but then everything else will also now do no damage

it will not do insain damage it already does some of the lowest damage for any clan tech and if it did wqho cares its clan tech most clan tech is already underwhelming

I say that the proc chance on ignis is not nessacary unformad with a shred mod and an elemental viral and fire gun. I can truly say this is already my favorite weapon without any buffs. I keep it around but in order to have the most fun I set this weapon aside so that I don't run through crowds with the same humor as sorting paperwork. This weapon here in damage 2.0 does not need any kind of massive buff to it as the proc chance only adds an elemental effect that wouldn't last very long because when targeted at anyone for more then about 5 seconds this thing devastates. Also in consideration Shred isn't even nessacary anymore since Ignis and other gas based weapons all have innate puncture now. For the most part the weapon goes right through enemies like butter and the only way I could make this gun better is if I could get a hold on the Stormbringer mod.