The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

Ash? Ugly???? I will agree stock Ash is pretty ugly with the hamburger arms and the bug helmet, but he's the best looking after you get all the aftermarket stuff.

Banshee though....and Saryn. I would say Saryn is most ugly.

C0wXvUr.jpg

No offense, but that is nothing to be happy with.

I'd rather have the default over that anyday.

Rhino is hideous and looks like a teenage jock running around picking on kids

Nova is awesome looking with her default skin or the new one that just came out, pure smoothness you want to run your hands over and her coloring options are just better placed than most frames.  Her 3 color specs for me look like a BumbleBee/Wasp, Pure Vaudvillian Circus with purples,powder blues and pink and 3rd one is similar to Vandalized Weapons.

2nd Best looker is frost for me, the Prime Version is ok, but his default look is really cool (no pun intended)

EDIT:  Nova's neck is long and feminine.  In the days of old "pre-Beauty is skin deep world" a woman would be considered attractive the longer her neck was.  I am not saying that is how it should be but Nova is a "classic beauty"

Edited by Nickeltoe

For me, banshee.. Her protoceratops head and pointy elven ski slope shoes.. The horn on her right shoulder, and her horrible body - she looks like she's tried to squeeze into a teapot or something =\ . Now that sonar no longer shows enemies on my map i have no reason to take this hippopottadonkeysaurus out of the garage.

Trinity first, then my favorite frame, Oberon. If big O wasn't named as a Paladin, but instead as a druid or mage, he'd look alright.

Knowing Oberon is suppose to be a Paladin just throws his design out the window. He has an awesome dragon lookin' alt though.

• 2 months later...

All the frames can look nice after a bit of time is spent picking nice colors and cool alt helmets, but some of the default appearances are very odd-looking,Trinity being the worst offender here.

Edited by -Synapse-

• 1 month later...

I @(*()$ hate Mag prime's helmet. Specifically the mouth part, it just won't grow on me. I can't get used to it, i can't stop thinking how horrendous it looks. I don't think Oberon looks very paladin-y either with his stick-limbs but i can tolerate it. Trinity i like everything about given that she's a better looking paladin than Oberon IMO. Excalibur and Nyx are the mehs of meh while NOTHING fits with Nova. But overall i kinda like everything.

Ember, hands down easy choice.

Ember prime on the other hand is freakin gorgeous....

On topic: Banshee's standard helmet makes her look like the alien from "Alien" <.<

All in all the art direction in Warframe is very strange, I'm still not quite sure I like it or not (character and weapon/item design, environments and structures look beautiful).

id say Frost .... really hate that coat or whatever he has ... a icicle/crystal looking armor would have been so much cooler ESPECIALLY his helmets ... omg flathead ...

then theres banshee ... wtf is she supposed to represent ?

and then theres Ash as you said OP for a ninja i expected him to look cooler (not too much stuff on him, more like excal who's wearing a tighter warframe and so on)

EDIT: damn it if only i could draaaaw !!!! i would make so many cool looking reskins ...

ok just for example ... if you know the cartoon Ben10 ... that dude had an alien form which made him look like crystals ... if you know it then forget that head and only look at the body, just an example of who my inspiration would be 

Edited by CryoClaw