Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Logs

spysweeper242

I broke in to old man Ruks room and got his log!

1/1/2100

I am Sargus Ruk, grineers oldest artifact hunter. I got a book on how to speak 3rd grade English and learned the language of the tenno. I used to be a purple lancer with Nerf brand gorgon, but I got a bunch of grineer junks and randomly glued it on my body. Then I sat at my computer and discovered the tenno had a forum. I also found out Alad V was on the forum so I made a account and spammed hurtful messages for 100 years in his feedback. We eventually got banned by some weird version of lotus called "DERebecca". I then woke up fed my pet roller and went to eat breakfast: Loki Charms with some greedy milk and prune juice. I then went to work and 2 tenno tripped me and slapped me until I gave them a ember blueprint, a mod, and a orokin cell. Forgot that was in my cyborg pocket. So happy new years and have a great slapping tenno!

I also went into salad V's room

1/1/2100

Im  salad Alad V. I am the president of the corpus manufacturing section. At least I was..... let me explain. I was going to work as usual but then a roller ran towards me and knocked me on my retainer. I got back up got smaked again and again. Then I  went on my laptop and found out the tenno had some sort of forum. I joined and spammed Sargus Ruks profile with troll gifs. Then a lotus named DErebecca banned me. I then was in hiding because the tenno had a event to hunt me. So I got all nine of my space motel rooms and put infestation in them. A runner blew me out and I landed on a bush. Then Fraud bek ( No mistakes) payed the tenno to clear them out in exange for my location. So I went to my nerd cave, got my 3ds and N64s and made a robotic kitty to help me. Then the tenno tripped me and slapped me until I gave them mods and resources. I had a Saryn hand mark on my face for 3 days. Then the corpus threw me in the detention block for making them out of gaming systems. Then here is the worst part.... Darvo is my cell mate.  He is annoying and he always is chucking alloy plates at me. So that's how I ended up in space jail. Darvo has a penta? He is just blew up the wall!!! Time to escape! Then we both jumped out, but we didn't know that we were in space and fell face first and we walked home. Then my nerd room was filled with gas and I sold it to fartless people. Happy nuke years!

Finally is broke into the dumb Lancer[1]'s room.

1/1/2100

He doesn't know how to spell or write.....

So here are your stolen logs peeps!