The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hail From The New Risen Tenno!

Ghostlydefiance

Greetings to everyone on the Warframe community forums. First and foremost, I'd like to express my deep satisfaction adn appreciation for Warframe. The game is fan-freakin'-tastic, I joined not but a few days ago, while I've been watching it since I heard the hint of it being a continuation of the Dark Sector storyline.

I'm more or less a lore-frenzy fellow. Recently coming from a few other Lore-filled universes throughout the years(Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter, World of Warcraft and so forth), I dub myself a roleplayer by heart and enjoy a good storyline. The Tenno, Warframe and the overall Lore of this 'universe' has a lot of potential and I dearly hope it keeps on growing and be as presented as it can be.

I'm currently looking for good-hearted folk to play with, the game is awesome but it's even more fun with friends and mates.

Gameplay wise - Excalibur, by far, is my choice. Even though the most common one, that warframe has some flavour that I like and it's not as restrictive to my changable preferences of gameplay.
Second? I'd like to grind for Ash. I find his very interesting and akeen to my own type of fast-paced and stealthy gameplay. Loki wasn't a tease.. but Ash, I feel, will be.

Greetings and welcome to the comunity! I'm sure everyone (myself included) is looking forward to playing with you and helping new players in general!
From a lore geek to another you might be a bit unsatisfied with what this game has to offer, as so far there is next to no lore.
This is not necessarily a bad thing tho!
We are slowly but steadily getting more and more information while still having a lot of room for speculations, so let the crazy theories come!

And hey, add me in-game and maybe we could work on getting you that Ash! What do u say? xP

Edit: ah dang it i was hoping i could be first xD hat's off tou you bejuizb!

Edited by Lung1909